Chapter 24: Kent

I was sitting down in my office, I lost Nina; my wonderful, precious woman

I was sitting down in my office, I lost Nina; my wonderful, precious woman... The love of my life, my other half, my other smile and left rib... This wasn't my fault; it was all Lauren's fault. I was drugged, she made me have sex with her... I was in deep sleep mode! But who is going to listen to me? No one, I have to find a way to get Nina back... I know we are both taking some space between us, though I wanted the real her... Want her in my big arms, and cuddle in her sexy body and neck. I missed her beautiful face, her amazing smile and her red cheeks every time I complimented her. What happened? When did this all start? I need to get revenge on Lauren and find a way for Nina. I smirked then, and nodded my head; I just know the right thing to do.

I then saw my door opened, showing a tall figure, the person turned on the lights and I groaned in pain. "Yo, man!" I shouted.

"What the hell you are doing here, Kent? It's sunny, fresh and hot out there in Atlanta," Liam told me as I sucked my teeth.

"I don't care, I don't want to get out until Nina is in my arms," I groaned loudly.

"Kent, I'm sorry for what happened between you and Nina but we have other things to worry about, your grandfather's celebration is this Friday and we don't have time for you to be playing games right now. Did you invite Nina at least to the celebration?"

"Of course, I did. I sent her three invitations so she could invite her girls and herself to it."

"Alright then, when you see her... Try your best to talk to her. Also, can I have an extra one? I'm inviting a friend of mine, he just started being a detective and I want him to have fun." he questioned me, I nodded my head, got up, grabbed a card and gave it to him. "Thanks, man."

"Yeah, anyways where's Carlton?" I asked him.

"He's downstairs, putting some boxes in the truck."

"Can you send him up here for a minute."

"Sure, alright. I'm leaving, man, feel better," he shook hands with me and I smiled at him. Don't worry, I feel better alright. Once I set up this little plan.

I went through my cabinet, the door opened showing big tough Carlton, he was sweating and looked surprised seeing me. "What's up, boss?" he asked me.

"I'm aight. How about you? You want to make more money?" I questioned him.

"I'm doing fine, and really? You're transferring me to another station?"

"Nah, something better, bigger and much dangerous. I promise you, you'll do fine."

"Okay, what is it?"

I took out my 9mm gun silencer and showed it to him. "You're going to shoot someone for me," I told him as his eyes widen in horror.

___________________________________________________________________________

Really Kent? You are going to shoot Lauren to prove to Nina that you are serious about her and only want her and not Lauren? Smart move... Can't wait how that plans out. I hope he doesn't get in trouble.

The last part of this story is tomorrow because this chapter is a LONG chapter and I have plenty of time to go over it and make it sound real good. 

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

~Willnide0357~

^_^