Virgin - Ss

Y/N POV

Stiles Stilinski. Words can't describe how perfect he was to you. Although you weren't with him, at least not yet.

Him and Scott were talking about the supernatural, and this list was virgins.

"And you know who else is a virgin?" Stiles said impatiently "Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay? I need to have sex, like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Someone needs to sex me right now!" Stiles shouted through the changing rooms.

Danny spoke up "Alright, ill do it." He said and slammed his locker, making Stiles jump right around.

"What?" Stiles managed to speak up.

"Come to my place at nine. Plan to stay the night, i like to cuddle." I could literally smell the sarcasm erupting from Danny's mouth, even though i'm not a wolf, just human. Like Stiles.

"That was so sweet...are you kidding?".

"Yesss." Said Danny, putting emphasis on the 's' "I'm kidding.". He then walked off.

"You know, you don't toy with a guys emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright?".

Stiles sighed and ruffled his hair up with his fingers. Scott placed his hand on his shoulder "I don't know why your being so dramatic.".

"I'm sorry but did you not hear me correctly? My lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life." Stiles repeated sighing once again.

"I'll do it." I smiled from behind Scott.

"Wait, you're kidding, right Y/N?"Stiles asked.

"Why would i be kidding? Stiles you're hot!" I shout.

He chuckles nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"Meet me by the gates after school." I winked and then walked out of the changing rooms.

Stiles POV

"Dude! She said you're hot, and shes the third prettiest girl here!" Scott chuckled, not realizing Stiles' confusion. "Allison, Lydia and then Y/N.".

"I think she might be first after tonight." Stiles chuckled nervously.

"Wait, you're not just going to use her right?" Scott asked.

"God, no. Ill ask her on a date, obviously.".

"Good, or else Derek will rip your throat out.".

"Y/N Hale...Jeez." I sigh, walking out of the changing rooms.

After School Stiles P.O.V

Y/N wasn't lying, she actually was waiting for me at the school gates. I thought she was just joking, like Danny but i guess not. She saw me and smiles, i'm going to feel so bad for this.

"Hey, coming to my jeep?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiles softly.

I open the door for her to climb in and then shut it behind her, before rushing to get into my side.

"So you really meant what you said?" I asked her.

"Yeah, why not? If i say something i mean it Stiles." She says back.

"You really meant that i was hot?" I ask again.

"You're the hottest.".

"The hottest?".

"The hottest." She confirms.

"Well, before we start this, i would like to take you on a date, you know, sometime. I don't you to think i'm just using you to save my life.".

"That's what your doing anyways though?" She furrowed her eyebrows, i mentally cursed myself.

I pulled up outside of my house, taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out, locking the car after Y/N had gotten out. "Do you want to go on that date? Maybe after this or tomorrow...or you know, never?" I cursed under my breath again.

"I'd love to." She chirped, pecking my cheek.

*After Le Sex*

"Do you think it worked?" I pant, out of breath.

"For the sake of our date, it better had." Y/N muttered.

I tucked us both under the cover, spooning Y/N. "You don't mind me doing this, right?" I asked her.

"I guess not?" She questioned.

"I'm uncomfortable." I whimpered.

"Turn around then." She said.

I thought she was just going to leave my but as soon as I turned around, she did too, spooning me. 

"So, you comfy now?" She giggles.

I sigh, turning around and kissing her on the cheek, and then I turn back around, smiling deeply into my pillow.

This was officially the best night of my life.