You love her - Te

"You love her don't you?" Newt asks.

"Yeah. I do." Thomas whispers.

~

Thomas sat beside the bed, his hand in hers. Leaning against the side of the old mattress.

"Y/N you gotta wake up," He whispered "you have to wake up; for me, for your brother, please." His tears fall into her wrists.

Y/N had been shot when Rat-Man and his slaves came in and raided the camp, shooting at everyone and anyone. They took Minho.

Newt walked in the room "you gotta rest, I'll take over.".

"If she wakes up you need to get me." Thomas says, looking back at Y/N and kissing her forehead.

"I will, she's my sister. Of course I'll come and get you." Newt says, taking her seat.

"Thank you, Newt. Thank you.".

Newt's P.O.V

"Hey Y/N, Thomas is super upset, he has barely slept or eaten anything. He misses you too much. Don't give up." Newt holds her hand, smiling softly.

Y/N's stomach was slowly rising and falling, the bloodied bandage that was around her waist needed to be cleaned.

I lifted her shirt up just past her belly button and took away the bandage, cleaning her wound and bandaging it back up, I pull her shirt back down and lift the blankets back up.

"There you go. All clean. You just need to wake up now." I whisper.

Small muffles come from her throat.

"Y/N?" I ask, standing up.

"Water." She whispers, her voice as rough as  sandpaper.

"Yes. Yes, water." I pass her a small cup of water and bending a straw to her mouth, she takes small sips.

"Thomas!" I shout.

He bursts through the tent.

"What's wrong?! Is she okay?!" He yells in worry.

"Shh. She's awake." I whisper, smiling and rubbing her hand.

"I'm gonna kill him." Y/N says softly, trying to lift herself up.

"Woah, too fast, lay down." Thomas leaps up from the chair he had planted himself on. He pulls a couple of pillows up so Y/N has a little bit of height.

"Thank you, Tommy." She smiled, sipping at her water.

"Yeah, it's no problem." Thomas says, taking ahold of Y/N's other hand.

"I'll leave you two alone." I say, kissing Y/N on the cheek and leaving Thomas and my little sister alone.

Thomas' P.O.V

"I'm so happy you're awake. I knew you'd wake up soon." I smile, softly rubbing her hand with my thumb.

"Is everyone okay?" She asks, placing her cup on the table next to her.

"No, but don't worry. You're safe." I frown.

She furrows her eyebrows.

"Rat-man took Minho." I confirm.

"What the- help me up." She says angrily.

"No! Y/N please lie down, you need it. We can go after them soon.".

"No, Minho is gone. They are probably extracting his blood from him and sticking tubes inside of him. We need to go now. We need to go and help him.".

"Don't.".

She frowns "please, Tommy.".

"When you're better.".

Flashback, Newts P.O.V

Everything was just a blur of mixed bullets from different teams, blood and sweat. Bodies were scattered along the floor.

I take cover behind a crate. Trying to quickly reload my gun.

I hear a groan from beside me and then a body dropping onto the bitter sand.

"Y/N!" I scream over the explosions and bullets.

I immediately shot the enemy and rushed over to Y/N. Blood began dripping from her mouth as she help the gun shot wound.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." I struggle, putting my full weight on the wound and pushing, "Tommy! Thomas!" I shout "fuck. Stay with me." I then direct my attention back to Y/N.

Someone kneels beside me, taking off their belt and strapping it around her waist, just above the wound.

"We do this now." He looks at me dead in the eye and grabs some medical tweezers from his pocket that he must've picked up from the medical tent before he dropped next to us.

He began routing around in her stomach for the bullet, screams of pain erupted from her.

"Keep her still!" He yells.

"I'm trying." I whimper.

Her arms were flailing around, as she bit the collar of her shirt, trying to contain her screams, then she fell silent and her arms and legs fell limp. She was no longer struggling, my face dropped.

"She's lost a lot of blood. You're her brother come with me.".

•••

Thomas' P.O.V

"You're okay. You're good." I whisper, getting under the covers beside her and stroking her hair.