Hottest couple - Do'b

Y/B/N - Your brothers name.

Dylan's arm slings around my shoulder and I lift my hand to hold his, he pulls his phone out of his back pocket.

He clicks on the schools website, which was run by the students here, giving us all the latest gossip and whatnot.

"What you doing?" I ask.

"Check this out." Dylan passes me his phone and I look at the screen for a moment.

"Y/N and Dylan: this weeks hottest couple." I read.

Dylan winks and chuckles.

I pass his phone back and smile softly.

"Do you want anything?" Dylan asks as we walk past the counters in the cafeteria.

"No, I'm good." I reply, he shrugs and we walk to our table.

Everyone already sat down looks at us and makes space for us to sit down together.

"Did you check the website?" Y/BF/N says.

"Yeah, uh, we did." I nod.

I take my phone out, checking on the website again and refreshing the page.

This time, a picture pops us as well, it shows Dylan and he snakes a hand around my waist.

"The picture must have been taken around five minutes ago, it was when we were in the cafeteria." Dylan says.

I nod my head, reading what else Amber must've posted on the website.

Amber is the girl who runs it, she has Marcus doing photography, Felix gets the new gossip. Sometimes I really hate how she some how happens to know everything about everyone.

News spreads i guess.

She's the sort of girl that could ruin your entire life in a post, she once posted about a girl being pregnant. Which wasn't entirely true at all. So she left the school.

~

I sit on my bed and flick through the channels as Dylan's soft snores could be heard from beside me.

Burying my head beside him I feel his mouth stretch into a smile.

"Are you okay, baby?" He says huskily.

I chuckle at his tone "yeah, are you?".

He nods his head and opens his eyes.

"What time is your mom going to be back?" He asks.

"An hour or two? She's picking up pizza, do you want to stay for food?".

He nods his head quickly, a wide smile painted on his lips.

"Alright." He buries his head back into my neck.

~

"Hey Dylan!" My little brother shouts as my parents walk through the door.

"Hey little man." Dylan smiles and picks Y/B/N, swinging him around.

I place some cups into the table, my mom places the pizza in the middle of the table and I take plates out of the cupboard and put them on the table.

My dad shuts the door and shakes Dylan's hand.

"Hi Mr.Y/L/N." Dylan puts Y/B/N down.

Everyone takes a seat at the table.

"How has school been?" My mom asked.

I nod my head, swallowing the bit of pizza I had been chewing for a while "it's been good, we were front page on the school website." I answer.

"Is that good or bad?" My dad asks, looking at Dylan.

"It's good." Dylan answers.

Dylan's hand reaches under the table and so does mine, we intertwine our fingers and smile softly, Y/B/N smiles cheekily, telling a story about what happened today in school and how a girl kissed him.

"And she was pretty, mom. She was very pretty!" Y/B/N's hands wave around.

My mom smiles, and so does my dad.

Y/B/N swings his hands around to fast and pizza flies out of his hand, sticking to the wall.

I almost choke on my pizza and my dad gives Y/B/N a stern look, Dylan pats my back and I take a drink of water, trying to contain my laughter.

The pizza hits the ground, and pizza sauce stains the wall.