Chapter 3

"Let's go clubbing!!!" Calum shouted as they exited the NBC studios. Luke didn't get how he could be so hyper; it was already 1 am.

The boys agreed and they walked together trough the empty parking lot. Michael was skipping like a little kid, and stopped once he saw Alaska exiting the building.

"Alaska Young!" He shouted, rushing towards her.

"Oh, hey guys!" Alaska smiled, it was dark and Luke could only make up her silhouette, but he could tell she was back in her tight dress, damn. Alaska was ready to go home, but what Michael said changed her mind.

"We're going clubbing!" Michael said, excited. "Do you want to come?"

Alaska raised her eyebrows at them, like she was asking if he was serious or not. Then gave them a soft smile, nodding her head no.

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass..." she answered, 'of course she wasn't going clubbing with them, she was Alaska Young, she was important, she must have better things to do on a Saturday night than to go out with a bunch of dorks like them'; at least that was what Luke thought.

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! Plus, we don't know any good clubs, so we need you to show us!" Calum insisted.

Alaska looked all of them up and down, considering the possibility. She had had such a shitty day, she could use a few drinks.

"Okay, fine!" she smiled, "let's go!"

"Yes!! We're going clubbing with Alaska Young!" Michael cheered.

"You know you don't have to say my full name like that all the time, right?" Alaska laughed at Michael and followed them into their car.

She sat between Luke and Michael, and Luke couldn't help but feel goose bumps whenever their knees touched.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

Alaska gave him an address without even thinking, and then rested her head on her seat, her shoulder brushing against Luke's.

She sat quietly while the boys talked about the show and the funniest sketches, looking through the window on Luke's side. Luke thought about how crazy it was that Alaska was sitting next to him. She was a huge deal, she had dated the most famous guys on Hollywood, and she had received thousands of awards for her acting. Luke didn't know much about her; besides the characters she played on some movies. He knew she was 20 – a year older then him – and that she had been one of the youngest people to ever win an Oscar. He also knew that the media was always talking about her, what she was wearing, what celebrity she was dating (she had dated a lot of guys, from what Luke had heard) and he also knew that she was very independent and sassy – or at least that's what he had heard.

After a few minutes, the car stopped and the driver announced they had arrived at whatever destination Alaska had given him. They got out of the car and quickly ran inside the club, noticing that there was a little crowd of paparazzi and fans on the sidewalk. It must be a famous club, Luke thought, preparing himself to bump into other celebrities.

As they walked through the crowded club, Alaska greeted some people, but didn't introduce them, and they all walked towards the bar. Luke thought he recognized some people from TV and Ashton was pretty sure he had seen Justin Bieber sitting in one of the booths.

"Holy shit! This place is awesome!" Calum jumped from excitement. Alaska just laughed at his reaction and continued walking towards the bar.