Chapter 28

Alaska rushed through the glass doors of Zoe's office building, trying her best not to spill her coffee or slip on her heals while she made her way towards the elevator.

When she finally opened the door to the big conference room everybody was already there. Helen and Zoe were both standing and Luke was sitting down, Zoe pacing around the room; Luke stood up the minute she walked into the room, she chuckled at his reaction.

"Hi." Luke said almost like a sigh. It had been only two days since they last talked (and kissed) so he was really nervous and anxious about seeing her.

"Hey." Alaska smiled.

"Oh, for god's sake Alaska, you're late, you don't have to pretend you're polite." Zoe huffed, rolling her eyes.

"That's what I love about you, Zoe. Always in a good mood." Alaska said sarcastically.

"Sit down Alaska." Zoe rolled her eyes at her. Alaska shrugged it off and sat down next to Luke, sending him a wink before Helen started speaking.

"So Alaska, we asked both of you to meet us here so we could discuss the possibility of you going with the boys on tour." She said.

"You would travel along with them, we would make sure that the paparazzi stay close to you two." Zoe jumped in. "You will have to stay with them in the hotels as well as attend all the shows so we can make it seem believable. But you can choose to leave at any time."

"I think that would be fine." Alaska said.

"Really?" Zoe raised an eyebrow at her, extremely surprised.

"Yeah, I think we can make it believable." Alaska smirked, looking over at Luke.

Luke grinned sheepishly. Zoe exchanged glances between both of them with a frown.

"Than it's settled." Helen said. "We will discuss the rest of the details later in private."

"Sounds good." Alaska said, getting up from her chair.

"Great, you two can go now." Helen said. "Thanks for coming."

"Thanks guys" Luke said, following behind Alaska.

They both walked down the hall, Alaska stopping once there was no one around.

"Hello stranger." She turned to Luke, smiling.

"Hey." He smiled back.

They both stared at each other for a few moments. Luke wanted nothing else but to kiss her, his hand slightly brushing her arm.

Suddenly Luke grabbed her wrist and dragged her down the hallway until he found an unlocked door that led them to what looked like a file cabinet, Alaska followed him, definitely surprised by his actions, but also very excited.

With his hands in her hips, Luke pushed Alaska against the wall with the force of his body, kicking the door shut. Their lips were yet to touch but her chest was already underneath his, fuelled by growing tension between them.

Their lips met and she let Luke take control, he parted her mouth with his tongue and swept his arms around her body. One of his hands moved down to the back of her left thigh, lifting it slightly so he could fit his body between her legs.

"I want you so bad," Luke groaned as Alaska pulled him harder against her, trying to connect every part their bodies together. He ducked his head, his lips attaching themselves to her neck and leaving soft kisses before grazing the skin with his teeth. She sucked harshly, trying her best to keep quiet. Alaska pulled on Luke's hair, and she could tell he was trying to push back some moans of his own when she did that. However she suddenly reminded where they were.