Chapter 30

*More smut, you're welcome

Alaska opened her eyes to find not a blonde boy beside her on the bed, but a gigantic dog staring at her with wide eyes.

"Luke?" She frowned, looking around the room to find herself alone. "Luke?"

"Good morning!" Luke's head suddenly appeared in the doorframe.

"Morning..." Alaska groaned, rubbing her eyes and sitting on the bed.

"I was going to make you breakfast, but you don't have anything in your kitchen..." Luke said, walking into the room, "so I made you some coffee."

"That's all I need, really." Alaska smiled, taking a mug filled with the hot liquid from Luke's hands.

"Yeah, I figured." Luke chuckled and sat beside her on the bed.

Both of them slurped their coffee quietly, wearing only their underwear; Alaska watched the blonde boy stroke Arthur's head.

"So, I'm your girlfriend now?" Alaska raised an eyebrow at him, placing her now almost empty mug on her bedside table.

"It seems like it." Luke smiled.

"Wow...it's been a really long time since I've been someone's girlfriend." Alaska sighed. "I might not be very good at it."

"I don't care." Luke said. "I love you."

"Okay." She smiled softly, standing up. Each time Luke told her he loved her it hurt her, because she knew she would never be able to feel the same.

Alaska walked through the room and stared at her slim figure on the mirror, wearing nothing but purple lingerie. On her back there were two bruises from their sex the night before. They were slightly purple and she ran her fingers over them; Luke smiled, knowing he had left a mark on her, and that he was the only one who got to do it.

"These will never disappear." She whispered and took his Green Day shirt and put it on.

"Hey, this is my shirt," he said in a playful tone, putting his mug aside.

She climbed back on the bed and sat on her lap with her legs around his waist.

"This was your shirt" she smiled and bit her lip. "It's mine now" she said, biting his lower lip.

"I'm not sure if you deserve it." He muttered against her jawline. She grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled it, making him moan.

"Yeah, and what do I have to do to deserve it?" Her voice was so sexy as she bit on his earlobe.

"You'll have to be a very good girl" his lips were pressed against her collarbone and she moaned for him, her skin so warm against his lips.

Alaska's fingertips held his neck and spread a trail of soft kisses. "I am. I'm your girl." Her mouth was now pressed against his.

"You are" He kissed her jawline "All mine."

Now would be the perfect moment for him to tell her he loved her again, but he wouldn't. He wasn't sure if she loved him back or if this was just one of hook ups.

Alaska took off her bra without taking her shirt off; her lips were pink from all the kissing and biting. She rocked herself on him back and forth. He bit her lower lip and squeezed her sides. She kissed his lips and hers tasted like paradise. She could be both very sweet and very naughty.

Her movements were strong and fast, Luke couldn't take it for long. She slid her hand into his boxers and grabbed him. "Fuck," he moaned loudly.

Her grip on him was steady but soft. He was pretty sure he would come in her hands. Her bright green eyes stare into his, just by the way she bit her lip with a smile he knew that she loved having him in the palm of her hands. Literally.

Alaska kissed his neck and took her hand out of his boxers. Her face glowing, he'd never seen her this happy.

"Kiss me like you're about to lose me" she whispered in his ear.

Luke knew he would lose her. Eventually she would figure him out and leave because she knows she can do better then him. It didn't matter how fucked up she was, she didn't love him back, and there was nothing he could do but to hold on to her as long as he could.

He obeyed her command and kissed her like he was about to lose her. Her lips were soft and fresh. He was drunk on her and it couldn't be any better.

"Al – " he started but she was afraid of what might follow, so she shifted positions and placed herself beneath him.

"Shh" she muttered against his jawline. "We don't need words."

And they really didn't. Her lips went straight to his collarbone and he took her shirt and panties off.

She was so perfect. Like she was made just for him. Her furious hands wen to his back and dig her nails all over it, driving Luke completely crazy.

Alaska slid his boxers off and kissed his lips. Her hands went to her bedside table and took a condom, looking at him like asking permission.

"Do you want to put it?" He kissed her lips softly ad she nodded and he smiled as she did it.

Sometimes he couldn't deal with the look of innocence and mischief in her eyes, but most of the times it just turned him on.

After they were all set she pressed her lips against his like she was telling him how much she cared about him. His tongue ached to tell her he loved her, but his brain took control of the situation and he quietly kissed her back.

When he was inside her the world was quiet. All the blinking lights on her head turned off, all the ticks and noises were over. Alaska bit her lower lip when he moved inside her, her forehead was sweaty and she looked absolutely perfect.

Her hands were holing herself tight around his waist. Her head tilted back, arching her neck and back when he moved faster and harder. Luke couldn't stop looking at her. The apartment felt quiet in his head, all he could hear was her moaning and screaming his name.

Alaska grabbed his neck to kiss him but they were both too focus on moving in perfect sync that they couldn't kiss properly. He knew she was far from perfect, but that's the thing when you love somebody; their flaws become something beautiful.

Her nails dig up and down his back. She was moaning loudly by now and he was beyond ready to come and she was too.

When they both did it together her hands went straight to his neck to hold herself, Luke couldn't take his eyes off of her. There was no way she could be more beautiful then coming for him with a sweaty face and make up messed up. Fuck, he loved her.

"I – " she started but stopped and rested her face on his chest, breathing heavily. This time didn't feel like their previous sex. It felt like love.