Coming Together

Brandon POV

it was the morning, I was supposed to meet Callie today. I got ready and went to school like it was a normal day. I knew if I didn't go to school at all my parents would find out right away and stop me from going. so I decided to go for the first three periods and then take the bus to go see Callie.

as I was riding on the bus I thought about how nervous I was. I kept telling myself relax its just Callie, but I was still nervous and scared something would prevent her from coming to meet me. the bus came to a stop and I rose to exit the bus and head to the area outside the muesuem we had planned to meet.

Callie POV

we were left alone for our free hour, I saw Rita across the room. I quietly slipped out of the room and made it back to the entrance. I slipped out the door and started running. I got to the street corner and looked around, he wasn't there. my heart dropped, he isn't here, he got caught and couldn't come. I kept searching the street looking for him, but Brandon was no where. 

Brandon- Callie!

I turned quickly and saw him, standing across the street. I nearly started crying when I saw him. we both just stood there a moment staring at each other, then I took off and started running as fast as I could to him. when I got to him I threw my arms around him and held on so tight, he wrapped me in his arms and picked me off the ground a few inches, holding on just as tightly as I was. we held on for a long time, then we finally seperated from the hug. we were still holding on to each other though.

Brandon- whats wrong, your almost crying

Callie- I was just.. I thought maybe you weren't coming

Brandon- what's this

he gently touched a cut on my cheek

Callie- I got it in juvie

Brandon- this is all my fault

Callie- no it's not 

he looked away from me, almost as if he was about to cry

Callie- Brandon look at me

I touched my hands to his face and brought his eyes back to mine

Callie- despite everything, I don't regret anything about us

I brought his face down to me and kissed him gently, he kissed me back. we continued kissing for a few minutes then we stopped still close resting our foreheads together. my hands on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

Callie- I have to get back soon

Brandon sighed 

Brandon- I know, but I'm gonna come see you again

Callie- I want you too

Rita- Callie!

we both turned and saw Rita standing across the street.