Numb To Life

Brandon POV

It had been almost two weeks since I had scene or spoken to Callie. I was desperate to find out how she was doing. moms had taken away my phone and computer, they were doing everything they could to keep me and Callie apart. I resented them for doing this and not understanding how important this was to me, but at the end of the day there wan't anything I could do about it.

Callie POV

since seeing Brandon I was basically on house arrest. Rita made sure I never left the group home, unless it was extremely supervised. I missed Brandon so much, being together that day hadn't fufilled my longing for him it had made me more lonley than before. Rita and me still had our weekly sessions, but after she busted us and got Brandon in trouble with his parents, I had basically shut down during the sessions and lost my polite voice with her. 

one day all the girls were sent outside in the yard for some fresh air. Rita was eyeing me the entire time, making sure I didn't try and run off again. I took a seat outside in the grass, feeling the warm sun on my face, it felt good. I looked around at all the girls roaming, then something caught my eye. I casually walked over to the stones stacked on the edge of the yard, I lifted the top stone and saw a white envelope with my name on it. I smuggled it into my coat pocket to read later. 

Brandon POV

Life dragged on a usual, it was all a blur right now. all I could focus on was trying to figure out ways to see Callie. I was at school, just going through the motions.

Talya- hey!

Brandon- oh, hey

Talya- when were you going to tell me?

Brandon- about what?

Talya- well, you said you wanted to take a break, you didn't tell me it was because you were screwing around with Callie!

Brandon- what? theres nothing..

Talya- don't you dare tell me nothing is gong on, I know you kissed her at the wedding

Brandon- how do you even know that?

Talya- is it true

I didn't answer

Talya- did you kiss her?

Brandon- that dosen't really matter

Talya- so she kissed you

again I didn't answer, the conversation ended with Talya storming off. I was just left there wondering how she found out about the kiss. the only ones that knew were my family.