An Unplanned Encounter

Brandon POV

I climbed the stairs to my room exhausted, I remembered Callie was back in the house again. The fact she was there had made me avoid coming back home, but I realized I couldn't stay away forever and would have to face her eventually. I walked into my room not even turning on the light, just dropping my bag on the ground. I pulled my phone out to turn it off, then the light of the phone shone towards the bed. I was shocked to see Callie sleeping in my bed. what? why was she in here? I grabbed pajamas and started to head out of the room, before leaving though I stopped for a minute and just watched her sleeping. she looked so beautiful, I desperatly wanted to just crawl in bed next to her but I knew that was a bad idea. I headed out of the room and went to sleep on the couch.

Callie POV

I awoke with sunlight blasting through the window on Saturday morning. then I realized where I was, that I was in Brandon's room. my eyes scanned the room looking at the posters on his wall, his keyboard in the alcove. and I was lying in his bed, it was all very strange. I saw a suitcase sitting across the room beside the dresser, I didn't remember that being there when I went to sleep. I got up and made my way downstairs. when I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Brandon on the couch just waking up, he saw me come down. this was our first encounter since I broke things off with him.

Callie- hey

Brandon- hey

Callie- I thought you weren't coming back till tonight?

Brandon- well I decided to come back early

Callie- oh..

Brandon- I came back and you were in my room so..

Callie- sorry about that, if you would have waken me up..

Brandon- why were you in there?

Callie- me and Marianna had a fight thing and.. I'm sorry I should have just slept on the couch but your mom said..

Brandon- don't worry about it

we stood in silence to the point it was extremely awkward, then the rest of the family appeared and the tension eased a little bit.