*IMAGINE 7*

It was Halloween night, you were just now turning on your light for the trick-R-treater's, and you have many kids in ghoulie and ghostly costumes, then when it was about 11:30 you were getting ready to walk out and turn off your light, when you see a group of teenage punks all dressed up picking on 2 young kids...the young girl was dressed as Tinkerbell, and the little toddler boy was dressed up as a magic rabbit popping out of a hat. The punks were pulling at them and stole their buckets of candy...you look around to see if their parents were around, but don't see anyone...so you run over and run the punks off and check to see if the kids were all right, the little boy was crying from being scared and that they broke his bucket, and took his candy...the young girl was white from fear, so you take them to your house and you fix the little boys bucket for him and give him a bunch of candy to put back into his bucket...he gives you a huge irresistibly adorable smile and say tank you. The young girl said her uncle was in the car across the street. You calmly asked the kids to stay in the house as you ran across the street to the car that was parked but running...you go up to the driver's window and knock on the glass, as the window rolls down your heart stops when you realize who was in the car...Criss Angel got out of the car and looked around for his kids. You tell him what happened and that they were safe at your house...he follows you to the house and he picks up his son, and ruffles his niece's hair and tells them how sorry he was for not watching more closely, but he was on the phone arguing with Shaunyl about Johnny, staying with him a while longer. Dimi tells her uncle it was ok, that the nice lady helped them. Johnny reached out for you and Criss hands him to you, as he gives you a kiss for fixing his bucket and filling it with candy...then Criss asks you if you'd like to travel the rest of the night trick-R-treating with them, you grab your jacket and go gladly with them. You and Criss go to one end of town, then lock the doors and walk with the kids door to door, so nothing bad would happen again...and have a awesome Mindfreak Halloween, for he takes you to Serenity afterwards and joins in on the Halloween party, where he asks you to be his.