*IMAGINE 63*(pt 6 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

It was now a few weeks before the wedding and Criss and Kc thought having the Chapman Family join them for a real WWE Live Smackdown would be a great gift for their soon to be new family member, plus for the fact that they were interested in seeing Siera at her job. Kc for one was a huge fan of some of the wrestler's...she couldn't wait for the show...Beth was a little worried about Siera fighting in a show ring, but it was just live entertainment...and she assured them it was going to be fine.

Siera went in back to get ready...for it was going to be a tag-team match...it was her and Bella's  vs. Natalya and Melina...they all went to the ring and Siera and Melina were sitting on the ropes while watching and waiting for their teammates to tire out and tag them for backup...the match went on for about 45 minutes...then they all jumped in the ring at the same time and all four of them were fighting each other until the last bell rang...Siera's team won with flying colors...her and Bella...stood up in the ring holding their arms high from their victory...

After the Diva's match was over...it was time for the main WWE Wrestling tag-team match...where her future hubby, Kyle would be partners with Edge and John Cena. Roman Reigns was going to be teamed with Deane and The Rock...the main event was epic...Roman Reigns was one of Kc's favorites for the exception of her old favorites...Sting, Hollywood Hogan, Roddy Piper. she liked The Rock next followed by John Cena. That match went on for about 2 hours...everyone was jumping in their seats waiting to see who was going to win and not win...Deane and Edge were out of the challenge...for they were unconscious...and Roman Reigns had Kyle locked in between the ropes and beats the shit out of him...John Cena had The Rock in a headlock and was getting ready to throw the smackdown on  him but Roman ran up behind him and grabbed him and put him into a full throttle body slam...it was safe to say who won the match...Roman Reigns won the show...Siera jumped in the ring and grabbed Kyle and told him how proud she was of him for staying in the fight so long...

The Match was over and Kc and Criss got to go in back so she could meet Roman Reigns and the others...for she worked there along with Siera, but she never got to meet them personally. Dog and Beth were amazed at how realistic it all was..but Siera was right it was a good adrenaline rush...They all thanked Criss and Kc for the awesome evening, then they headed home for the wedding was coming up and soon everything was going to be extremely hectic.