*IMAGINE 24*

You and your friends were at a Michael Jackson Concert, and you were watching him intently as he was dancing on the stage...you loved how he owned the stage as he performed his magic...during his last song and dance he spun around three times and suddenly all you heard was someone screaming Now!!!

You all look up at the stage and instead of seeing The King of Pop...you see The Lord of Illusion!! Criss Angel himself!! You jump up and cheer the loudest for you really liked Michael Jackson...but you loved Criss Angel! He mimicked Michael Jackson's moonwalk and other dance steps...he was so amazing, then Michael Jackson walked out and shook his hand, and they danced side by side, Criss even kicked off with the right foot just like Michael...it was hard to tell who was better, they both moved identically. 

The rest of the crowd cheered, but you and your friends began to cry, as Criss and Michael held their hands down to the crowds to shake hands with the people...your heart stopped when Criss held out his hand to you...you placed your hand in his and he lifts you out of the crowd, and whispers in your ear, to come and join him...you ecstatically say yes, and follow him off stage and to the back where he asks you to hang out with him. Your friends are still entranced by Michael Jackson's  concert. When he finished his song Smooth Criminal' he tossed his hat out into the crowd, and your friends both caught it at the same time...but you were too busy hugging and kissing on your new friend...your Greek Houdini...The Mindfreak...Criss Angel!!!

Criss Angel!!!