*IMAGINE 100*

Criss Angel was very upset about a vision he had when he bumped into you yesterday while you were sitting at the bar...but when he looked around to talk to you about what you were going through you were gone...and it was eating at Criss all that evening and all night long...to the point that he couldn't concentrate on his work at all. His mom was getting worried about him and asked him to tell her what was eating on his mind.

Criss told her of the vision he had when he touched you...that you were only 17 years old and you were so sad and full of depression that you were more than thinking about committing suicide, and that he needed to find you and see what he could do to stop you before it was too late. Dimitra held him and told him to go and find you and to save you before you did something terrible.

Criss ran through the entire casino looking for you...and when he heard people in the crowd he looked up and saw you on the top floor of the very spot he did his levitation performance in the Luxor...without hesitation Criss ran to the stairs and ran all the way to the top and then pushed people aside to get to where you were sitting with your legs hanging over the edge...as soon as you saw him...you warned him not to come any closer...Criss put both of his hands in the air and told you he wouldn't try anything...that he just wanted to talk...you answered him with how much your parents paid him to speak to me...beens that would be the only way someone as important as him would ever want to waste his time by talking with the likes of you.

Criss stepped closer and said he didn't even know your parents and no one paid him for anything...that his vision told him what you were going to do, and that he would do anything to stop you from making this terrible mistake...and that your life was too important to throw away. You told him through tears that you didn't believe him...Criss never experienced this kind of problem before and he was starting to feel that he wasn't going to be able to save you from yourself...so he tried to get a little closer to where you had a very good look at him, and see that he was crying...he held out his hand to you and began to beg you to come back over to meet him. You moved closer off the edge warning him...Klayton Scott came up behind Criss and told him to back off, that you were serious. Criss kept talking to you, and finally came right out and said that there was someone that loved you very much...you told him no one did...Criss said he did...and that he didn't want to see his new love to kill herself before he got the chance to get to know you...Criss moved up and before you knew it...he had his arms tightly wrapped around you...but not trying to pull you back over to safety...but just wanting to hold you...Criss whispered in your ear, once more and begged you to please come back on the other side, and be with him.

You didn't want to believe him, but his tears and his pleads were more than you could handle, and you slowly moved your legs back on the other side...Criss quickly lifted you up and pulled you safely into his arms...and he kept kissing your forehead, and thanking you through his tears. Instead of taking you to your family or calling the police...he took you and Klayton on up to his suite, and spent the entire evening and the rest of the night with you, and talking to you.

Then Criss and Klayton both gave you there cell phone numbers and said if there was any time in your life when you felt sad, or so depressed that you thought your life wasn't worth living anymore...Criss told you to call him and he would always remind you how important you were to him, and that he would always love you...and if you couldn't get a hold of him...Klayton would definitely remind you as well...for he loved you too.

Dimitra came out of the room and told her son how proud of him she was...for saving that girls life and making her feel special and important...Criss gave his mom a loving smile then gave you a bigger hug and said that she deserved to feel special...because she was very special to him. Then added with a mild sense of humor, that when she was a few years older, he would be more than happy to show her exactly how special she was to him...Klayton laughed at him and punched him on his shoulder and told him he was a very perverted friend. Which got you to smile, and laugh as well. But before you left Criss's side he made you promise him and Klayton that you would never try or think of taking your life again...that you would call one of them and talk it through with them instead.

3 years later you were in Vegas once again, only this time you went straight to Criss Angel's Mindfreak Store...right when he saw you he ran up to you and gave you a hug and spun you in a circle while telling you it was about time you came back to see him...after he settled down, you told him that you came by to tell him how much he meant to you, when you needed someone...and that you wanted to tell him thanks. Criss bent over slightly and kissed your lips gently and said he wouldn't have had it any other way...then after the heavy was over, he asked you to go out with him on a date. You giggled a little as you told him only if Klayton was going too...Criss jumped on his phone and called Klay and told him to get ready...for he was going on a dating threesome with him and you.