*IMAGINE 28*

This Imagine is for my friend RachelPendergast (hope you like it ;)

Rachel was a caregiver for a daycare center in central Las Vegas...one day she notices a couple of punks picking on an adorable little boy...he was crying and hollering for his daddy, but Rachel looked around and seen no one, so she ran out the doors and ran the punks off...she bent down and wiped his tears from his face and asked him if he was ok...he looked up at her with big sad eyes and said want daddy...she picked him up and took him inside, then she called the police to ask for their help...as soon as the police arrived the young lady cop knew exactly who the little boy belonged too.

She called Criss on her phone and told him his son was safe and sound at the Central Daycare Center...Criss thanked her very much and said he was on his way...the police informed Rachel that his father was on his way...and they went back to work for they were on call. 20 minutes later a very handsome man rushes in the building calling to his son...Johnny jumps off the rocking horse and runs up into his daddy's arms...Criss kisses him over and over asking him not to ever scare daddy like that again...then he stood up and thanked Rachel for rescuing his baby. Rachel told him it was nothing...he was a very sweet little boy, but Criss thanked her with a kiss on the cheek, and front and center tickets to his show tonight and asked her to please be there. Then he told Johnny to say bye bye nice lady...Johnny gave a heartwarming smile and said bye bye nice lady...Rachel waved bye to him, and later that evening went to the show, where Criss dedicated the entire show to her the savior of his son...afterward he went up to her while his son was sleeping in his arms, and asked her if she'd like to go out with him sometime...Rachel ecstatically says yes, and she goes home very happy, knowing she had a date with a very amazing, talented, and very sexy man.