*IMAGINE 12*

You and your two girlfriends Rachel and Siera were in Las Vegas spending your vacation together...Your dream was to meet Criss Angel in person for the first time in your life! for he was your hero, and you were 110% in love with him!!! Your friend's thought it was doubtful for them to meet him up close and in person, for he was always in the middle of a huge crowd...and Rachel and Siera were in Vegas last year, trying to see him up close, and they couldn't get anywhere near him...but you all were gonna try anyway.

Siera wanted to go down Freemont Street, and check out the sidewalk sales that were always going on during the weekends...so you and Rachel decide to go along with her, and maybe find a good deal on some awesome items...a few hours into the sales, and you get extremely hungry...you see a fresh fruit stand across the street...you tell your girlfriends you were heading across the street and that you'd be right back...

You were checking out the different fruits and you mindlessly reach for the apple in the center of the pile...but someone was grabbing it at the exact same moment as you...you looked down at his hand and noticed the rings...you look up and see Criss Angel looking the other direction talking to the owner of the fruit stand...he picked the apple up as you were...your eyes locked with his, and you both let go of the apple at the same time...if falls to the ground, but before it hits, Criss catches it with his power of levitation...then hands it to you, and apologizes for taking the apple out from under you...you blush and hand it to him, and tell him he could have it. He looks at you for a moment, then accepts the apple, but places his fingers on the top of the apple and splits it in half with his hands, and tells you he'd split it with you...you gladly accept the other half...but as he places it in you hand, he adds if you go out with me...

You look at him in total astonishment...but he tells you, what are the odds of two people unknowingly reaching for the same apple at the exact same time...that fate and the apple has brought us together, and it should not go unnoticed...with his words of humor and knowledge, you didn't have the heart...or the wants for that matter to say no to the Sexy Mindfreak!!! You quickly holler for your friends to come meet him, and Rachel and Siera ask for a picture with him, and you gladly take the digital camera, and take the picture of them with Criss...then he signs their pink Mindfreak hats, and then he takes your hand and whispers in your ear that he'd take pictures with you later on tonight...you look at him, as he gives you a devilish boy smirk. Then he takes you to a very romantic dinner, followed by a scary movie....then to his home Serenity, where he gives you a whole lot more than some pictures...

then to his home Serenity, where he gives you a whole lot more than some pictures