*IMAGINE 60*(pt 4 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for  

Siera knew even though Kyle had a change of heart...it wasn't over with by a longshot...for now came her new family to throw all the questions and challenges at him, about why he never wanted to be a part of his kids' life before and now he did...and why did he have the sudden change of heart...Kyle looked at her and said he would take any form of abuse her family wanted to toss at him...for after seeing his kids...he loved them...and he wasn't going to ever let anything take that away from him...

As soon as Dog came home from his office, and saw Kyle with his grandbabies...he rushed him and grabbed him, wanting to beat the shit out of him for having the nerve to show up at his home after what went on back at the WWE building...Criss ran up behind Dog and stopped him again...and told him that Kyle wanted to change his mind and five the father thing a try...then Criss added that he thought Dog should give him the benefit of the doubt...beens he was, in fact, his grandbabies biological dad. Dog looked at Siera and asked her what she wanted...over much debation...she said she wanted to give Kyle a chance... Dog agreed but then threatened Kyle that he was keeping his eyes on him constantly and hoping he'd make just one mistake...then Dog went inside and hollered for everyone to come to dinner...

During dinner Beth felt the same way as her husband did, and kept asking Kyle why he refused them before, and why now of all times to want to be in their lives...Kyle stood up and said he wasn't really ready for family responsibility...but as soon as he seen his kids playing with Criss in the yard...he knew that's what he wanted for himself too...then he looked at everyone at the table and asked Siera's entire family if he could date the mother of his kids. Dog and Beth both were shocked by the way Kyle had managed to be so respectful and ask them permission to court their daughter...that Dog stood up and said he would approve of the courting...until he catches him making one little mistake...Kyle walked up to him and shook his hand in agreement...then they all commenced to eating....after dinner Siera watched as Criss was elected by the tiny tots to put them to bed...then Siera gave Criss a hug and told him how much he was appreciated and loved in this family...then she went to her room. Criss grabbed Kc and carried her over his shoulder and told everyone goodnight...then he took her to the bedroom...later on Kyle went up to Siera's room to lay with her...after big daddy went to sleep, though. Then the Chapman household were all tucked in for the night.