*IMAGINE 26*

Criss Angel was walking through Sunset Park after having a bad fight with Shaunyl...which ended up with him finding out that he wouldn't be seeing his little boy for Easter...so he decided to go somewhere where he could watch kids having fun to lift his spirits...he looks around and notices you playing with a 3-year-old little boy...he remembers seeing you many times at the Luxor...he walks up to you and decides to talk to you...

You look up as he asks you if you worked at the Luxor...you tell him a little out of breath from chasing the young toddler through the park...that you actually was hired by one of his crew members 2 weeks ago, and that your paycheck comes from him...he looks down at the little guy and asks you if you were babysitting...for he didn't think you were quite old enough to have a son...he was shocked when you told him that he was yours...and that you were a single mom having a little Easter egg hunt on your day off. Criss knelt down to him and asked him what his name was...he giggles and jumps in his lap and says dada...Criss was caught way off guard and looks up at you...you grab your son and tell him no that's not dada...Criss interrupted and asked where his dad was...you said as soon as he found out you were pregnant he disappeared...and left you and Kiefer alone...but it was his loss, for raising him has been fun so far.

Criss knelt back down and picked him up and asked you if he could hunt easter eggs with you both...Kiefer squealed and said yay dada!! You quickly say sure...Criss had the time of his life spending Easter with Kiefer...It was getting late and Kiefer fell asleep as Criss was holding him while talking to you. Criss found himself following you home...You told him you could take him from here, and as you were removing Kiefer from Criss's arms you noticed him going through emotional pain, and stopped and asked him if he'd like to come in...Criss gave a wide grin and eagerly followed you in with Kiefer...you let Criss put him to bed and tucked him in...then you hear Kiefer wake up a little to tell him nite nite dada...you see Criss smile at him and he tells him night little buddy. He turned and headed to the living room where you were sitting drinking a cherry coke...he sat down real close to you and placed his hand on yours. You felt a little awkward, but he was so gorgeous the awkwardness passed very quickly.

Criss suddenly came out with how cute it was that Kiefer called him dada...you tell him that Kiefer was always and forever trying to find his dad, and I keep telling him he wasn't going to find him...Criss paused for a moment, then turns to you and asks you if he could be Kiefer's dad. You look at him mixed with astonishment and how crazy was he look...but you were more understanding when he told you his story about his son and ex that live in Australia...your heart reaches out to him and you tell him if he really wanted to be, you would allow it...he gave you a warm smile and then tells you that he wanted the package deal though...if he gets to be dad, he also wanted to be husband. You tell him he doesn't know you at all...he pulls you to him and kisses you, and tells you he knows enough to have a good head start on a great relationship. You think on it a while, then finally realize that here is a very handsome and talented man that wants to be a huge part of Kiefer's life, and you were a young single mom without anyone, and he was volunteering for the job...you ended up telling him you would gladly accept his proposal...he gave you a very warm smile and kissed you deeply and thanked you very much for giving him this great gift on Easter Sunday.