*IMAGINE 57*(pt 2 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Criss and Kc were extremely happy to join up with the Dog and go to their Hawaii family get together...so he could introduce his old family to his new family. Siera was so nervous she couldn't believe that Dog the Bounty hunter was her dad...which meant her brother was Leland! For she always thought he was cute. But now she and her two kids were going to be apart of this awesome family.

After hours of riding on the plane they finally made it to Hawaii. Dog was really excited now...after getting in the vehicle...he hauled ass to his home...where his family was awaiting his big surprise.

Siera watched closely as they pulled up in his driveway...and his whole family flooded the front yard... Siera couldn't believe how many family members she never knew she had... Dog got out first followed by Beth...then Kc got out to stretch a little... It was funny for when Criss got out... They all thought he was the surprise...for all the kids loved him... And Dogs other kids admired his talents.

Siera got out and handed John to Criss so she could get Ashley out...then Dog had her come over to him as he told everyone that she was his daughter...Leland just stood there in mild shock as his dad said that...Lyssa and Cecily welcomed her immediately...and Lyssa introduced her kids Abbie and Maddie to Sierra's toddlers. Leland's kid's  went up to Siera and told them their names were Dakota, Cobie, & Leiah... Siera fell in love with the family instantly. Dog also said his other son Duane Lee had a kid...but they weren't here. Criss and Kc were so happy for Siera...for she finally found where she belonged.

But as soon as Siera put her kids to bed...the family all asked at the same time... Who's the daddy of the kids...Siera went silent, and Criss and Kc just looked at each other then to Siera.