*IMAGINE 64*(pt 7 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Today was the big day for Siera, and Kyle...for it was their wedding day...Criss Angel gave them his permission to have their wedding at his beautiful home Serenity...Dog and Beth went absolutely crazy on the decorations, and all the lilies, roses, and orchids. The aisle was a beautiful land bridge over Criss's pool...with flower petals over a red velvet carpet. Siera's brother Leland was there with his kids...and her two sisters Lyssa and Cecily, and Lyssa's two kids were all in the yard...Dog tried to get Duane Lee to come with his kid, but he was too busy and didn't really like emotional weddings.

Leland really didn't care for Kyle at all, but he tried to be on his best behavior for his sister on her special day. Criss's mom made a surprise visit, for she had made a very beautiful wedding cake for the lovely bride and groom. JD and Costa just came as tag-alongs...just to see Criss and Kc. So they decided to crash the wedding as well and enjoy its festivities...the justice of the peace was up on the pedestal to marry the couple...Criss handed Kc the camera but then his phone rang and he went inside. He came back out and said he had to make an immediate run to the airport...but he'd be back ASAP...then jumped in his Lambo and left in a flash.

The Wedding song came on and Siera's little neices and nephew's walked ahead of her tossing flower petals in front of her...then Dog walked her to the edge of the bridge, kissed her hand then she continued the rest of the way to Kyle on her own...Criss came back to the house and when he appeared next to Kc, he was holding Johnny...he screeched Kc's name and jumped to her arms...she drowned him with kisses...then he watched as Siera placed her hand in Kyle's...as he put on the wedding band...then the Justice of the peace told him he could kiss the bride...after the kiss confetti and popcorn went flying everywhere...and multi-colored balloons burst out of the swimming pool and flew up into the air...shortly after the ceremony the reception started Criss was taking care of all the kids along with Kc...and everyone else was dancing and eating wedding cake and ice cream. Johnny was having so much fun with his new found friends...Kc took many silly pictures of Criss goofing off with all his munchkins as he called them...slowly the crowd dispersed as the party ended and everyone went home accept Dog, Beth, Siera, and Kyle...for they were invited to stay with Criss and Kc for a couple more days...that way Johnny could have a little more time to play with Ashley and John. Which was a little hectic...for both boys had the same name...but Criss simply said his boy was Johnny...and Siera's boy was John...Siera said it ended up going perfectly...for Dog and Beth were leaving tomorrow...and she and Kyle were going on their honeymoon the next day...and that leaves her two kids with Uncle Criss and Aunt Kc to look after until they got back...Criss agreed instantly then he had both boys in his arms, and Kc had Ashley and took them up to the nursery to put them to bed...Siera and Kyle slept in the downstairs guest room...and everyone slept good that night.