*IMAGINE 33* (PT 4 OF Imagine 30)

Criss opened the door to his suite and invited me in...the clapped twice and the lights came on...I told him that was nifty...he said yeah...he was always and forever forgetting where the damn light switch was...then he tells you to make yourself comfortable, as he went into the kitchen area to grab a bottle of Dom and a couple glasses...

You accepted the glass he handed you, and you and he began to talk and have a good time...then he sets his empty glass down, and moved very close to you and offered to kiss you...you hesitated, but let him...he wasn't satisfied with just one though...after the third kiss, he was getting really hot and heavy with you...he took his shirt off, and asked you if he could take your clothes off.

You told him that he didn't know what he was asking...and he slowly slipped your shirt off, and his hands headed for your jeans to unbutton them...he said it was fine, and his lust, charm, desire and magical hand overwhelmed you and you could no longer resist him...after he removed your jeans, he picked you up and carried you to his bed...he stripped the rest of his clothes off and joined you...then spent the next few hours feeling you up and turning you on...

Once he knew you were ready he entered you ever so passionately...his hunger went into a frenzy as you were accepting every thrust he gave you...he threw you into complete ecstasy. Around 3 that morning is when he finally became exhausted and decided to crash and burn next to you. You laid there and toyed with his hair, and told him you were hired to kill him...that you were a black widow op...he looked up at you and stared deeply into your eyes, and tells you he knew that right when he met you...but he was hoping that he could change your mind about it.

You hug him very romantically and tell him well he did...for you were completely smitten by him...but now that you were no longer the assassin...they hired another, and you were now a target as well...Criss kisses you and tells you that we'd get through it together...