*IMAGINE 44*

You were at the Luxor in the theater watching the grand finale of Criss Angel's new live show Mindfreak Live!...as soon as he said thank you and he loved them all, and good night...you waited until the crowd left the theater...then watched as Criss went to the back and headed toward his dressing room...you so wanted to meet him in person your entire life, so you very quietly snuck down the back hall and peeked in the dressing room door...

When you looked inside, you were completely shocked when you saw Criss Angel was not Criss Angel!!! He wasn't human!! you squatted down and kept a low profile, but you kept looking inside not believing what you were seeing...he had Vulcan shaped ears, and fangs coming out of his mouth...and when he removed his leather duster he had black wings wrapped around him...you quickly turned away and wondered if you were, in fact, having a nightmare...what was he!!, and was he dangerous...you began to crawl away and head back to the theater's entrance, but Criss was standing right in front of you blocking your path.

You looked up at him and jumped up and tried running the other direction, but he swiftly moved and blocked your path again...he slowly approached you and you tried to scream, but he quickly but surprisingly very gently muffled your mouth with his hand...and begged you not to scream...then he quickly moved you back into his dressing room.

After he sat you down, you beg him not to kill you...and he just kneels down to you and wipes your tears, and tells you he would not hurt you...then through the shock, you ask him what he was...he simply tells you to some he was a dark angel or a monster, to others he was a demon...but most humans call him a vampire. You panic and try to run around him...but he stops you and tells you he will not hurt you...you quickly hold your hands over your neck, and tell him you were not a fan of having blood removed from your neck.

Criss gives you a slight smile and assures you that he was full and that he performs for human's three times a day...and hangs with them all the time...he had his thirst completely under control, and very safe to be around...then he quickly spins you around and gives you a very hurtful expression and asks you if you were going to give his secret away...or if you were going to stop being a loyal fan of his...you look at him a while, then realize he may look different on the outside, but he was still the same Criss Angel you fell in love with long ago on the inside...and his sexy pointy ears was actually turning you on a little bit...and you give him your word that your lips were permanently sealed...he jumps up and moves quickly to you and gives you a big hug and thanks you...you wrap your arms around him for a hug, and his wings wrap around you for a hug too...then he takes two steps back and grabs a white cloth and spins three times, then he was back into the Criss Angel you knew and really loved...then asks you to join him for dinner...you give him an insecure smile and tell him you'd love to have dinner with the Mindfreak...for totally freaking your mind with his reality...he laughs with you and puts his arm around your shoulder, and takes you to Taco's and Tequila for a very nice dinner...with your one true hero Criss Angel...and you laugh to yourself when you realize he was an Angel with wings.