*IMAGINE 92*

It was Criss Angel's birthday...and he was celebrating it publicly at his bar Liquidity at the Luxor...you we're a true Loyal to all of his work...and everything he was. You always wanted to meet him in person...but you never got the chance.

Until now...Criss was showing off his awesome birthday cake that some very secret admirer had made for him...you felt a sense of pride rush through you as he told everyone how beautiful it was...he looked around and asked if his admirer was in here... You started to say yes when you heard several other girls say yes at the same time...you couldn't believe how many liar's there were. Criss went to each one that said yes and gave them a slight touch...then he backed up and accidentally bumps into you spilling your drink... Criss turns and quickly apologizes and gets you another drink...as he hands it to you your fingers touch...and he sees you spending hours last night making the cake.

Criss moves close to your ear and thanks you for the beautiful birthday cake...then kisses you on the cheek. After sharing a little piece of his cake with everyone...the party began... And Criss jumped up on the bar and danced... Making a complete ass of himself...for he was totally hammered...he moves a little to close to the edge and falls off the bar backwards...and you break his fall...as he moves off of you...he tells you that you saved his life...you tell him with a smile that you wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

After the party Criss ended up having your hand gripped tightly in his...and asked you to join him in his suite...for a little extra PRIVATE birthday party with him...you blush a little but couldn't resist his charm and loving disposition. After the long night of romance with you new founded Angel...he thanks you for his birthday present...then falls asleep snuggled up in your arms...you told him you loved him as you were running your fingers through his hair...soon after, you fell asleep too.