*IMAGINE 58*

You were just out of high school, and you were working to become a great author...you started small by making fanfiction, about celebrity's you liked and admired...after several short stories and books...you were amazingly hooked on writing stories about Criss Angel...putting him on grand adventures and through spine-tingling danger. your friends thought they were very good stories.

Then you noticed one day by watching the Vegas Times news, that Criss Angel was going through a lot of bullshit...when you saw the reason for all his troubles you realized that what he was going through in reality was what you were writing about in your story...at first you thought it was mere coincidence...but then after every chapter you wrote more of the exact things were happening to him...when you wrote about his wife divorcing him...it happened...when you wrote about his son's leukemia going into remission, it did...you were so hooked on what was happening...you decided on adding yourself into your story about meeting him.

and sure enough two weeks later just like you wrote you met the Mindfreak at the LAX club...and everything you wrote about happened...you realized that your writing was magic...you immediately decided to write a happily ever after for yourself...so in your final story you added yourself, as the girl he falls head over hills for, and he asks you to marry him...then you add in the story...that you say yes...

3 days later you were at the Luxor and Criss Angel walks up to you and tells you he was completely enamored by you and wanted you to be his...you give him a million watt smile...and run into his arms...and tell him forever...and you Criss and Johnny all go to his beautiful home Serenity.