*IMAGINE 61*

You and your girlfriends Rachel and Siera were working as singer's and dancer's at the new and improved Curves Club...you three had decided to work there for the fact that you could meet all kinds of celebrities and enjoy the surroundings of people having fun while listening to you and your friends sing and dance on the stage...

Criss Angel walked in with his son Johnny for he refused to stay home this time...and began giggling and singing in garble to the sounds...he saw you three ladies dancing on the stage and he wanted to dance too. Criss looked up and almost fell over when he saw you...you were so gorgeous...suddenly a light went on in his head and he whispered in Johnny's ear...he gave a cheesy grin to his dad and as Criss sat him on the edge of the stage...Johnny scampered over to you and began dancing and jumping up and down at your feet....you and your girlfriends stop dancing and surround him...he was so cute!!! he then pulls a rose from his shirt and gives it to you...you smile and give him a hug...then he looks at his daddy and Criss shows him what to do next....Criss points to his cheek and puts his lips together...Johnny looked up at you and asks for a kiss pointing at his cheek...you pick him up and move to give him a kiss on the cheek...then at the last minute Johnny turns to face you and gives you a smooch on the lips...your girlfriends all fall over laughing at how adorable that was...for Rachel and Siera noticed Criss showing him what to do...then Johnny out of the blue says that daddy like you pwetty lady...and want you.

You look up and see Criss standing in front of you holding out a white long-stem rose...you sit down from all the shock as you accept the rose...then you tell him that was some trick getting your son to get a girl to like him...Criss smiles from ear to ear...and states compared to his son...he has nothing when it comes to his charm...he puts his daddy to shame...then he asks you if you would have dinner with his little Casanova and himself tonight...you jump in his arms from the stage and tell him you'd love to...then Johnny looks at you and jumps in your arms then Criss carries you both out of the club. With your girlfriends texting all their other friends telling them how sweet and adorable Johnny was...sending them the video through messenger...that short video clip within the next few hours went viral...

that short video clip within the next few hours went viral