*IMAGINE 49*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera and Kc were sisters that  haven't seen one another in a couple years, and they thought it would be a great surprise for each other to have a sisterly get-together, and introduce each other to their boyfriends...Siera had been dating the one and only Klayton Scott of Celldweller...the official Jack of all Trades and the Master of none...and they were very much in love with each other...especially when Klay found out how much Siera loved his little boy Mickey.

Kc was running around Serenity gathering all her belongings she'd need, while her sexy Greek Houdini was playing with his little boy Johnny...Criss picked him up and moved into the room where you were at, and kissed your neck and asks her if she was ready yet...she looks at him and stated she would have been ready a long time ago...if he would have helped instead of playing. Criss handed Johnny to Kc, and grabbed the bag and loaded up his Hum2...then loaded his son and his girl, and headed in the direction Kc told him...once they got there they both got out of the vehicle. 

Siera came running out of the house with her boyfriend and Mickey scampering behind them. She wrapped her arms around her sister's neck and welcomed her to her new home...where she very excitedly introduced Kc to her boyfriend...Kc was ecstatic in meeting him, for she was a huge Celldweller/Scandroid fan...

Kc then brought her sexy boyfriend and introduced him to her sister Siera...Siera's jaw dropped when she saw her sister's boyfriend was Criss Angel!! she gave him a huge hug, for she was a Mindfreak fan as well...Klayton and Criss gave each other a brotherly hug for they have been best buddies since high school...

They were both happy to find that Mickey and Johnny were instant BFF's, with Mickey sharing all of his toys with Johnny...Klay and Criss grabbed their tiny tots and we all went in the house to enjoy a very family tied dinner...

Klay and Criss grabbed their tiny tots and we all went in the house to enjoy a very family tied dinner