*IMAGINE 48*

Your girlfriend Rachel was walking you to the park, for she wanted you to meet her new boyfriend...you went with her eagerly...once you got there you noticed a small group of guys out on the ball field playing baseball for fun...Rachel stops and watches the game and pointed out her boyfriend...your jaw dropped when you noticed she was dating Criss Angel...she then went up to two little boys who were watching the game intently and cheering for their daddy's...

Rachel picked up Johnny and introduced you to him...he was such a sweetie...then the second little boy scampers over to you and crawls up in your lap and watches the rest of the game...when a wild pitch was thrown, Criss hits it head on, and Rachel goes wild hoping that her guy just hit a homer....but then another very sexy guy hauls ass for the ball and does a flying jump during the jump his hat goes flying, showing his flashy red mohawk...and catches the ball and slides all the way under your feet...he looks up at you with a cheesy grin on his face knowing he caught a good show of your panties under your dress...but he quickly jumps up and rubs the little boys head for luck and he squeals and says daddy...then he tosses the ball to the pitcher and tells everyone that he believed that was end game...Criss runs up to him and puts him in a playful headlock for catching his ball, and striking him out...

Criss goes up to Rachel and gives her a smooch on the cheek, and pouts to her for losing...I told him he may have lost...but at least he made losing look really good...he kissed your hand and tells you thank you...then he takes Rachel's hand, and picks up Johnny and says all that play made him hungry...

Meanwhile the other guy that won the game walks up to you and holds his hand out and tells you his name was Klayton Scott...you blush a little as you place your hand in his...you tell him how awesome of a game he played...he picked his son Kiefer from your lap...you then ask where his mom was...he said very quickly that he divorced the bitch, after trying to kill his son...but he was looking for a replacement asap...you blushed again as he offered to take you out to eat with him...then quickly added that it was very bad luck to say no to the winner of a very hard game of the great American sport of baseball...you smile at him and tell him you wouldn't dream of doing that...and you take his arm and go with him and is adorable little boy to dinner. You and Klay quickly form a strong bond, and 3 months after meeting him...he asks you to marry him...and you say yes without a doubt, for he was your sexy red headed sly fox, and it was love at first sight. Rachel was your maid of honor and Criss was Klay's best man...

 Rachel was your maid of honor and Criss was Klay's best man