*IMAGINE 91*

Criss Angel was 26 years old and got into a huge fight with his wife Joann again...for they were really beginning to hate being together and instead of getting into a fist fight with her, he stormed out of the house and went to Garvey's Pub to have a few drinks and to have a little fun. You were a very old friend of Criss's...before he got with Joann. You secretly loved him since 8th grade. When he walked in the pub, he took one look at you and remembered you very well, and wanted to have a friendly conversation with you...

After a few hours of talking and buying each other drinks, Criss got a little handsy with you...you enjoyed his company but you didn't want him to get into trouble for being married and fooling around with you...so you tell him that he doesn't really want to do this with you...but he insisted that he so did...and after your first kiss with him...you couldn't resist him any longer...you followed him to the back of the pub where the storage room was, where he made out with you, after he removed your clothes he got a little more frisky with you...a few hours later after his playful toying...he got extremely intimate with you...after he gave you your first orgasm...you began screaming out his name...but he muffled your screaming by kissing you very deeply.

after you and he finished he told you he definitely wanted to see you a whole lot more...and that he and Joann's marriage was on the fritz, and he wanted it to be over...for he wanted kids and she didn't want to get stretch marks...or to carry a bullet around for 8 months. You finished getting dressed and kissed him and said as soon as it was over between him and Joann...to come give you a call, and you'd be more than happy to give him everything he wanted and more.

2 weeks later, Criss called you up and met you at Garvey's Pub...where he handed you Joann's wedding band and said his wife was officially his ex-wife...and now he was ready to have a relationship with a real girl, that wanted the same things he wanted...9 months after your second encounter with Criss...you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and name her Karalea  Angelina Sarantakos...and on her second birthday Crisstopher knelt down in front of you and asked you to marry him...you say yes as he places the ring on your finger...then  Karalea went up to her daddy wanting uppie...after Crisstopher picked her up Costa went over to them and wrapped his arm around both of them...you thought it was so adorable you took a picture of it...with all three of them holding her birthday balloons.

with all three of them holding her birthday balloons