*IMAGINE 79*

Criss and Johnny were walking down the sidewalk, and you were unloading your car with groceries and the paper bag ripped and your groceries went rolling down the sidewalk...Johnny screamed out daddy Uh-Oh...bag break...Criss sat Johnny down and we scampered down the sidewalk picking up some of the cans that went rolling by. Criss helped him when you made it down the sidewalk Johnny took the groceries to you and handed them to you...you thanked him and asked him where he came from...Johnny smiled up at you and Criss hollered from the bottom of the hill that Johnny was with him...Criss walked up the hill carrying the rest of your groceries. You held out the box for him to unload his arms...you thanked him very much then handed Johnny a cherry lollipop from your purse...Criss picked Johnny up and asked him what does he say to the nice girl...Johnny said thank you...then Criss put him on his shoulders and was about to walk away...until you offered to make them some lunch, and maybe some dessert, for being so kind as to help with her mishap.

Johnny screeched yeahdaddy!!! all at once in Criss's ear...and he said lunch would be great, and followed you into the house. You apologized for the house was in such a mess...as you prepared lunch for them...while they were eating you were baking chocolate chip cookies...as soon as Johnny smelt the cookie dough...he ran into the kitchen wanting to help...you picked him up and handed him the wooden spoon...as he mixed the dough...you placed the other tray of dough in the oven to start baking. Criss came in and looked at Johnny who was soaking up all the attention...Criss snickered and told him he was such a ham. You turned around and said he wanted to give a helping hand...so you handed him the spoon...Criss went over to the sink and began to wash the dishes...you told him that he didn't need to do that. Criss insisted...and as soon as he got finished the cookies were done. You placed them on a plate, then handed one to Johnny and one to Criss...Johnny got the gooey chocolate chip all over his fingers and face...but he looked so adorable...you turned around noticed Criss did the same thing...you snapped a picture of both of them all chip faced...then you handed them both a wet cloth to clean up with.

Criss chuckled and said the messiness was the best part of eating fresh baked cookies...Johnny went to your couch and grabbed the blanket from the back of it and curled up and turned on your TV and watched Looney Tunes. Criss looked in and told Johnny that was not right helping himself to other people's things without asking...You looked in and told Criss that he was absolutely fine. Criss looked in and noticed Johnny was sound asleep...Criss turned to you and said he should get his little man to the house...but then as he picked Johnny up he turned around and asked if you'd like to come and visit them at Serenity, that you were welcome to come down anytime...you said you'd love to...Criss said great, then headed out the door and down the hill...you ran out and stopped him and handed him a bag of cookies to take with him...then you reached up and kissed him, and ran back in the house. Criss smiled to himself and told Johnny that he was such a chick magnet...only this time he found a very good prospect.