*IMAGINE 94*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Criss Angel was with his 8 year old goddaughter searching for the perfect birthday present for her daddy Leland Chapman...but Little Siera was very picky...and had Criss going to 13 different stores...before Criss said she gave him enough shopping abuse for one day and begged her to just pick out something...and that no matter what she picked for her daddy...he would love it.
Kc was waiting in the car for them...when Criss called her and said he was in a crisis and needed his girlfriends help...and added he really hated shopping...so Kc with a slight chuckle said she'd be in ASAP.

Siera ran to her and said she needed the perfect gift for her dad...but didn't know what to get...Kc tried helping her but nothing was good enough...

Then a friendly worker at the store named Rachel came over to help out...for she worked with kids a lot and knew how to help...she asked Siera what her dad did for a living...Siera glowed with pride and said he worked with her grandpa catching bad guys the police were to busy to mess with...Criss chuckled and said to Rachel that he was a bounty hunter.

Rachel took Siera by the hand and walked her to the toy section...and handed her a kid's police package...that had a bounty hunter's badge, a pair of handcuffs, and a pair of walkie talkies... Siera took one look at them and said it was perfect...for her daddy always needed backups. Rachel took the gift to the front register and wrapped it for Siera...then Criss paid for it...and lovingly placed his arm around Kc and said for her to just think about it later down the line they'd have a couple of kids of their own doing the same thing with them...

Criss took them both to the house where Leland was sitting listening to his family singing him the birthday song...when Siera ran and jumped into his arms and told him her present was the best one of all...and that he needed to open it first...Leland kissed his little girl on the forehead...and opened his gift. Right when him and the family seen his gift a big smile came across his face and told her it was the 2nd best birthday gift...for his #1 birthday gift was her.