*IMAGINE 37*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Criss Angel was running all through the house making sure everything was nice and clean... For his little sister Siera was coming over with a big surprise to tell him... He was excited enough for the fact that he hasn't seen his sister in over 3 years.

It was 2 in the afternoon...when the taxi pulled up in Serenity's driveway. Criss rushed out the door with a big smile on his face, until a man stepped out of the vehicle...Criss wondered why Dog's son was with her...but when he grabbed his sister's ass in front of him Criss came unglued...he grabbed him and asked him what in the hell he thought he was doing fondling his sister!! Leland was a badass but just not as badass as Criss was when it came to his family...and when his Greek temper flared up.

Siera got out of the car and asked her brother to please put her boyfriend down...for she came here to ask her big brother for his blessing to marry him...Criss relaxed a little bit but didn't like the idea...until Siera pulled out a little year old girl out of her car seat. She placed the baby in Big brother's arms and a huge smile came on Criss's face. He asked her what her name was...and Leland still catching his breath said in between gasps that their daughter's name was Ruby.

Criss fell in love with his niece instantly...then without looking at them...he asked what mom, Jd, and Costa had to say about the blessing thing...Siera said they all gave it to her...that he was the last one to know...for the fact would be the hardest to convince... For all through growing up with him he was always protecting her...and very mean to all her boyfriends she's ever had...

Criss kept looking at his little niece then stated she did need her daddy to help raise her... Then he paused... And added if he ever hurt or broke his little sister's  heart... He'd make him disappear permanently... And not even Dog would be able to find him.

Siera hugged and kissed her big brother and thanked him... Then he invited them into his home...where Criss had dinner ready for them. Siera was relieved with knowing her big brother approved and welcomed Leland into the family...jokingly Leland asked Criss if they didn't have Ruby...would he have welcomed him... Criss gave him a very cynical grin...and said no. And they all had a good laugh.