*IMAGINE 56*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Siera was 21 years old and a single mom of twins named Ashley and John, her best friend was Kc, she met her during Criss Angels Believe show...for Kc had been secretly dating the Mindfreak for a few months, but was too ashamed to tell him she didn't have a place to stay...so in return for helping Siera with her kids she let her stay with her.

Siera was always talking about how awesome it would be to meet her biological father for the first time...if only she knew who he was. Kc got the crazy idea to ask Criss to see if he could help out with his mystically magical ways...Siera said it would be worth a try...so Kc grabbed John and Siera held Ashley as they went to the Luxor to see Criss.

Criss looked at Kc and asked what it was that she wanted him to do...for if she didn't know how could he find out the answer...without having something to work with...Kc just looked at him with her pleading eyes and Criss asked Siera to sit down...then he put her in a hypnotic state...as he was doing that he touched her palm and her forehead at the same time...he felt the charge pulse through his body...then he seen a fragment of what her mother looked like...and through her mother's eyes she was staring at a man while she was holding her stomach...he saw the image, and realized that the image was in fact, a very young Duane "The Dog" Chapman. Criss released his hands and the images disappeared.

Criss asked if she knew her mom...she said yes that her name was Nikki. Criss then said there was a man in her life for a time, and that his name was Duane Chapman...but he couldn't see anything else...without more to go by. Siera jumped up and kissed him and told him thanks that it was a start. Criss then added that he knew Duane personally. For he was going to be coming to Vegas to do a challenge with him, and also go to a seminar about bounty hunting and criminals.

Dog and Beth were on their flight to Vegas...when Siera called her mom Nikki and asked her who her father was, and if he was dead or alive...Nikki tried every way possible not to tell her, for she despised him for leaving her for that blond bimbo Beth while she was pregnant with her...but she soon realised that Siera was a woman now and that it wouldn't hurt her as much...so all she said was Duane Chapman...then she hung up the phone. Siera was speechless for she was sort of a sceptic when it came to Criss Angel and his abilities...but no longer, she was now a die-hard believer.

But what Beth didn't know was that Dog made up the excuse to go to Vegas...for he was secretly looking for his daughter that Nikki didn't think he knew about...but in all reality he has been keeping a lookout for her...and now that he had an idea where she was located...he was on the hunt.

Once Dog and family made it to Vegas, Criss went over to him and accepted his challenge...after the demonstration was over with...Criss asked him if he was missing a daughter...Dog looked at him in mild shock for knowing...but said yeah he was in search of his daughter from another woman, for he wanted to meet her and bring her into his life...Criss put his arm around his shoulder and said well today is your lucky day Dog! turn around and meet your lovely daughter Siera!...along with her two adorable toddlers John and Ashley...Dog turned around and immediately saw him and Nikki in her face and her eyes...he got all emotional and choked up inside and walked up to her and gave her a big hug...and told her he was her dad, and that Nikki was hiding it from him for so long, but he managed to figure it out...and that now he would be in her life from now on...

Beth wasn't very happy about her husband lying to her about the reason for going to Vegas...but she was happy now that her husband's empty spot inside was now full. Plus for the fact that she now had more grandkids to spoil and love on...