*IMAGINE 76*

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

Criss Angel and Siera were dating each other for many months, and this was the first time that they had gotten into a fight with one another, and Criss grabbed his jacket and stormed out of the house and didn't come back...Siera missed him a lot, and was beginning to wonder if the argument they had was worth losing him over...she tried calling him, but he refused to answer his phone...so she gave up and gave him his space, to let him clear his head.

Criss was at Klayton's house getting his mind cleared, when Klay told him that all the fighting wasn't worth losing Siera over, was it?...Criss said but she was in the wrong and he was tired of letting it slide...Klay told him that Siera loved him very much, and he knew that Criss loved her...so what he needed to do was go back home and apologize to his girl...then he added as he grabbed his girl Kc, and said no amount of arguing would ever split him and his girl apart...and if he and Kc could do it...then so could he and Siera. Criss finally decided that Klay and Kc were right, and that he loved Siera so much, that he ran all the way back to the house and jumped in her arms and apologized to her, and plucked a beautiful bouquet of flowers out of mid-air and handed them to her...she kissed him deeply and said how sorry she was too, for she was wrong but was too proud to admit it to him, but from now on she would swallow her silly pride...for she loved him so much more, and never wanted him to leave her again. Criss swept her off her feet and carried upstairs to the bedroom and apologized a few more times before going to bed.