*IMAGINE 74*(pt 5 of Imagine 56)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

It's been 4 months since Siera kicked Criss out of her house...Kyle was being a lump of depression for he really missed being with Criss...Criss missed being with Kyle too, but he kept himself busy for his wife finally agreed to give him a child and she was now 3 weeks pregnant. Siera was a mess for the fact that a couple months ago when she went in for a physical...for she skipped her monthly and was worried about it...and her Dr said she won't be having her monthly for a while...until the baby was born...she gasped in minor shock and said she was pregnant...the Dr said she was, in fact, a little over 3 months pregnant. And that it was a little girl.

Siera thought on it and then remembered that when she first met Criss, she and him actually slept together once...but they both had been drunk, and didn't think anything happened...but something, in fact, did happen...for she hasn't been on any other dates since Criss. What was she going to do...Criss was married, but he needed to know...or did he...she was so lost in confusion, she didn't know what to do...then she wasn't sure if she could even afford to have another child being a single parent...things were bad enough being single working mom with Kyle...and now another one on the way in a few months.

As Siera was coming out of the Dr's Office, she noticed a very beautiful young lady talking to Kyle who was waiting for her to get out...Siera walked over to her and asked her who she was...she said her name was Kc, and that she was just keeping the little guy entertained until his mommy came out...and waiting for her checkup for she was almost a month in her pregnancy and her husband was very secure and protective about her and wanting to make sure his two babies were all right.

When Kc asked the little boy his name and he said Kyle...Siera noticed a spark of recognition in the name...Siera asked what it was...Kc looked at him and said her husband got very close to a little boy named Kyle a few months ago...and since the boy's mother ran him off, he has been a slump of depression, back home. Siera jumped up and asked her if her husband was Criss Angel...Kc without leaving Kyle's eye contact said yes. Siera walked in front of Kc and said that they were the one's that Criss had been seeing...Kc looked up at her and smiled and said she thought it was. For Criss told her all about them both...Siera asked her if he told her everything...Kc stood up and said yes...that her husband never kept anything from her.

Siera had a rush of jealousy hit her, and she blurted out that did he tell her that he slept with her and got her pregnant...Kc looked at her blankly for a moment then said, he did tell her that he woke up with her in her bed during the first get together, but he didn't think that anything had happened...but Kc told her that she always suspected that it did...but she wasn't mad at her husband for it...for during that time she was being very mean to him, and ignoring him...so in a way she got was she deserved...then Kc added if Criss knew of her pregnancy...Siera shook her head no.

Kc's Dr came and told her it was time for her checkup...Kc turned to Siera and told her to wait for her, for she needed to talk some more to her...Siera nervously agreed to wait for her. An hour later Kc came out and they decided to go out to lunch and talk some more...Siera decided she really liked Kc, for as understanding and laid back as she was. Then before she left...she boldly stated that Criss needed to know...and that he needed to get off his high horse and take responsiblility for his other child and help his child's other mother out with the finances. Then Kc gave her and Kyle a hug and hopped in her car and left...Siera put Kyle in his car seat and drove home feeling a little relieved that she wasn't the one that had to tell Criss that he got her pregnant.