*IMAGINE 70*

Your uncle was producing a new movie about Greek Mythology...and he was having problems trying to find someone to play Hercules...you asked him if you could have a say in who was to play Hercules. He said if you could find one good enough to play the part, then it was alright with him...you immediately take off for you had one guy in mind...

It took you a couple of days to make it to Las Vegas...then you headed to the Luxor. You went straight to Criss Angel's production office. He was in his office playing on the floor with his son Johnny. You walked in and asked him if you could have a word with him...as soon as he looked up at you, it was like his past hitting him full force...he was all smiles and jumped up and twirled you around saying how wonderful it was to see you after all the years...for you and he were best friends since 7th grade. Johnny got up and scampered to his dad and asked who you was...Criss picked him up and said you were a very old friend. Criss handed Johnny to you and told you he was his son...You smiled and said you could tell.

Criss sat down next to you while you were still holding Johnny and asked what you needed him for...after telling him about your uncle and his making a movie about Greek Mythology, you simply said he was the first guy you thought of to play the Mighty Hercules. Criss fell over laughing and said he was many things but not an actor...you told him he was an illusionist right?...so give everyone the illusion that he was a great actor. Besides you added, he definitely looked the part...being all buff and sexy, not to mention a true Greek.

Criss could never resist your charm and he said as long as Johnny could come with him, you had a deal...you jump in his arms and say deal!...You, Criss, and Johnny all got on the next flight out to Los Angeles, to show your uncle who the star of his movie was going to be. Your uncle laughed at first for having a magician for the star...but as soon as you got him in his wardrobe for the part...your uncle quickly changed his mind. You even let Little Johnny play a role in the movie as Hercules' son. Sully played his trusty sidekick Iolaus, and surprisingly your uncle told you that you were going to be playing Xena. 

After the movie was complete your uncle said how impressive your Mindfreak was in his role of Hercules, and if he ever needed him to play again for another role he would have you call on him...plus for the fact that his movie would go platinum just for the fact that the ladies would be drooling over the star.

It wasn't until you were on your way back to Vegas to drop Criss and Johnny off, that you couldn't resist anymore and asked Criss if he was still married...Criss blushed a little but said no...he was a single father. Before you could ask him if was looking for a girlfriend...he pulls you to him and said Johnny wanted him to give you this...then he laid a kiss on you that made your toes curl. Johnny squealed with delight then jumped up in your lap and kissed you too. Criss then offered to let you come with him and Johnny to stay with them in Serenity...You grabbed both of them and hugged and kissed them both and said yes through massive tears of happiness.