*IMAGINE 18*

This Imagine is for my friend...ThatsQueenK

Kayla was sitting at the table feeling lonely and depressed, for everyone around her were telling her how ugly and unworthy she was...she felt so alone, that she just wanted to get up and run and never stop...as tears began to fall down her face, another lonely girl named Kc came up to her and offered her hand of friendship...for none of the other girls would be her friend either...Kc handed her one of her tickets to see Criss Angel's new show with her...

As she and Kc were being seated very beautiful girls were making fun of them...and pointing and laughing...then out of the smoke and lights...Criss Angel appeared on the stage and did his performance...during the show he picked Kayla and Kc to be his two lovely assistants for his magic revolution...when the show was over he gave them each a big bear hug, and kissed them both on their cheeks, and said as soon as he got cleaned up, he would come to us personally and take us both out to dinner with him...for he thought we were both very beautiful and amazing girls...and he really loved you both...which made all the other girls very badly for they treated them so badly and he chose you over them.

Lesson learned Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...and everyone is beautiful on the inside...for without inner beauty...outer beauty is meaningless...Beauty is only skin deep...but ugliness is rotten to the core...

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF...AND LOVE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!