*IMAGINE 55*(pt.8 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for SieraSmith6

It has been 3 days since Siera and Ruby moved in with her brother...because of Leland's hostile actions on her... Criss was tired of seeing his little sister brokenhearted. So he walked down the street to where Leland was and decided to have that man to man discussion.

Right when Criss entered the house Leland attacked him... Criss caught his swing...and dropped him on his ass...and warned him to settle down...Criss seen that he was drunk and not going to back down so Criss beat the shit out of him...then grabbed a kitchen chair and placed it on his neck and sat down on it...ordering him to calm down...and to explain to him why his kid sister was staying at his house too afraid to be with her husband...Leland realized that he was beat...and calmed down and told Criss that Siera was seeing another guy...and that the baby inside her wasn't his...

Criss looked right at him and told him he was a fucking idiot...that Siera would never do that to him for she loved him too much...and he was just being a dickhead. Criss removed the chair and grabbed him to help him up...and found out that he was just feeling guilty for he was cheating on his sister with one of his father's young secretaries from work...Criss was so pissed he slapped the shit out of him again and warned him if he ever hurt his sister again in any way...that he'd finish this fight...then he brought him back to his feet...and told him to go to Serenity and apologize to his wife and then tell her the truth...then give her your word that it will never happen again.

Leland in complete submission walked ahead of Criss and went to Serenity and took Siera to her guest room and told her everything...then apologized and begged her for forgiveness. She slapped him first for emotionally hurting her...then she told him she was disappointed in him...but she would forgive him for she still loved him...and for he was the father of her babies. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply then packed her bags for her and picked up Ruby and waited for her outside to go back home.

Siera hugged and kissed Kc bye and told her thanks for everything... Then she went to her big brother and whispered her thanks to him...for getting her husband back...he just gave her his famous grin and said anytime...as he playfully placed his fist into his other hand... Showing he really enjoyed the beating up part of his conversation with his dumbass brother-in-law...

Siera walked home with her hubby at her side and Ruby cradled in her daddy's arms...and knew everything was going to fine from now on...for her brother/guardian angel was always close for her.