*IMAGINE 38*

You were sitting in one of the swings in the famous Central Park in New York...you were alone and slowly pushing yourself back in forth...for it was exactly 10 years ago today your father died right here at this very swing while pushing you on it when you were 7 years old...he had a massive heart attack and died in your arms...your mother couldn't take care of you after the loss of her husband, for she couldn't even take care of herself...

But every year you went to the park to sit on the swing and think of all the past memories of your dad. You have been there all morning, and without you knowing it a very handsome guy finally decides to ask you if you were all right. Without looking up you tell him, you were fine, and that you were just reminiscing of the moments you and your daddy shared here at the park every day...he knelt down and asked you what happened to your dad...you tell him your story and he reaches over and gives you a big squeeze, and through tears he tells you that his father died in his arms too, only he wasn't as young as you were...and that his dad died fighting cancer....

You give him a consoling hug back, and tell him that as long as they are in our hearts they are never really gone...but it just made you feel better coming back every year to sit in this swing...he asks to join you and sits in the swing beside you, then gently places his hand on yours....you look closely at his hand and noticed all the bling-age on him, and look up at him...you were so much in shock that you almost fall out of the swing backwards...but he quickly catches your fall. You told him that you couldn't believe all that time you were talking to him, that you didn't notice he was Criss Angel!! He gave you a heartwarming smile and asked why was it so unbelievable...after all, he used to live here...and that he knew this park like the back of his hand. You just tell him, that you never thought you'd ever get to meet him for he was your hero...

Criss turned you and the swing you were in to face him and said maybe you have your daddy to thank...for your dad and his dad talked it over and decided it was time for you to move on, and be happy...with me...for you both had so much in common. And that he really had an immediate attraction for you ever since you literally almost fell out of your swing for him...he said he was used to sweeping girls off their feet but that was a little ridiculous. You laugh with him as he offers to take you out to dinner...you wipe the tears from your eyes and tell him you'd love too. Then he quickly added if it was alright if his little boy joined us...your heart reached out and said you'd love to have his sweet little boy join them. He gave a big smile and tells you how much of a special girl you were and that he really wanted to get to know so much more about you...you blush again as he takes you by the hand and introduces you to his still sleepy son in his carseat...it was love at first sight...he looked up at you and says pwetty lady daddy hungwy...Criss laughs at him and tells him that was some sentence...and that he couldn't have said it better himself...he puts you in the passenger side and hops in himself and takes you to Three Brother's Pizzaria, his absolute favorite place to eat when he was visiting New York.