*IMAGINE 9*

You were at a Halloween Dance party at your friend's high school, this was your first time visiting her school on the Eastern side of the city...You were dressed as a lady vampiress. Your friend was a very adorable Playboy Bunny. She introduced you to her boyfriend who was dressed up as Frankenstein...you thought this school was so awesome!...and all the teens here instantly like you...you never wanted to leave, for back at your school...no one liked you at all.

Half way through the party...three punks crashed the party...they were all dressed from head to toe goth!! Their leader even looked and acted a little satanist...but he was wickedly gorgeous! you quickly ran over to your friend and asked her who he was!! She took a quick look to where I was pointing and said that was Crisstopher and his Gothic Wild Bunch...and that you didn't want no part of Crisstopher...he was creepy!...but you couldn't resist his sexy looks...you walked over to him and told him how much you loved his costume...he looked straight into your eyes and said what costume...these are my everyday clothes...and that Halloween was every day for him. But he quickly changed the subject and grabbed your hand and took you out on the dancefloor...you and him danced the night away...later during a break you took...your friend warned you that if you let him make complete eye contact with you...he can and will put you in a trance...then he can make you do anything he wanted...you didn't believe her for a moment.

Crisstopher came back up to you and said he wanted to dance some more...that he really was hooked on you. You gladly danced some more with him...then you asked him if what your friend told you was true about him...he said why don't we give it a try...Crisstopher takes off his sunglasses, and asks you to look deep into his eyes...and when you do...you were under his power...he pressed his palm on your forehead, and told you to sleep...then he told you to slowly open your eyes, and kiss me...you opened your eyes and did, in fact, kiss him...then he told you to wake....you snapped out of it, and asked what happened...Crisstopher had a smug look of satisfaction and said you were one helluva kisser!! Then he went to your ear and asked you if you were gonna be busy tonight.

You looked at him and blushed a little, then asked why...he simply said he would like a taste of this sexy vampiress, to see how good her blood tastes...as he kissed your hand...you were totally wrapped up in his very seductive charm...you said you would love to join him tonight...After the Halloween Party, Crisstopher took you to his lair, and you and he had long passionate sex in his coffin, that he turned into a bed. The next morning you woke up and found that he gave you three large hickeys on your neck...Every time your friends asked you how you met your awesome boyfriend, you simply say...you got him while you were Trick R Treating at the school party...and he was your permanent treat.

and he was your permanent treat