I'm okay [25]

"I hope Mark is okay."

"He hasn't said anything since that vlog he made like a month back. I wonder what's going on."

"It's not any of our business. Lately Mark has seemed happier in his videos again. Remember what he said, he'd tell us when he's ready. So stop bothering him."

Mark was at his computer desk, frowning as he read through comments on a video he uploaded the day prior. People seemed to be talking about just how miserable he seemed before, and it was true that he hadn't really addressed what had happened since.

True, maybe he needed to be more open about his feelings with his fanbase, but at this time he didn't really feel like he needed to. He wasn't the heartbroken, needy mess that he had been just that previous month. And he didn't really know if he wanted to put his break up with Amy out in the open like that.

He wasn't angry at Amy for leaving him. Sure, it had confused him and it had hurt him. But it hadn't made him hate her, he didn't want to be bitter about the whole thing.

As he was staring intently at his screen, he suddenly felt someone's hands grab at his shoulders and he let out a surprised yelp. He quickly turned to see, none other than his friend Ryan, taking off a mask as he was losing it with laughter.

"I got you good!" Ryan boasted, still cackling. Mark rolled his eyes, his lips stretched out into a small smirk.

"Yeah... Yeah, you did." Mark admitted with a shake of the head. Ryan stood, looking pleased with himself before his gaze fell upon Mark's computer screen.

"What you doing anyway?"

"Oh, me? I'm just looking at comments I guess."

"Oh, right. I see... A lot of people seem concerned, huh?"

"I guess..." Mark exhaled, looking towards his screen and biting down on his lip. "Do you think I should just explain things? Just get the truth out so people don't keep asking about what's wrong?"

"What? You mean, your break up with Amy? I mean, it's your decision, if you want to. But I wouldn't stress yourself out over it. After all, it's going to be your birthday in three months. You should relax."

"Yeah... I know... I don't know, maybe I'll make a video, or a post or something. I just don't like people making assumptions."

"Well, like I said, it's your choice." Ryan shrugged. Mark slowly nodded, half way turning around in his chair before stopping with a look of confusion and turning his chair to face towards Ryan again.

"What's with the mask, anyway?"

"Oh, you know. Me and Matt were just looking through old props and shit cause we were bored. Thought I could try and scare you." Ryan laughed.

"Oh, right. Makes sense."

"Have fun with your video or whatever." Ryan said, before leaving the room, abandoning Mark alone in his room with his computer and his thoughts.

Maybe it was about time people knew what had been going on. At least, everything but: what was going on between him and Jack. Because in no way was he ready to tell his fanbase that, A: he was about as straight as a ramen noodle, and B: that he was going out with his best friend that so many fangirls just utterly shipped him with. Right now, he could probably handle the occasional Septiplier jokes and comments. But he couldn't imagine how intense it would get when people would finally discover the truth about them.

Hell, they hadn't even said the words, "I love you" to each other yet. So, no way in hell was he really at all ready to commit to his fans like that yet when he and Jack hadn't even managed to speak three syllables to each other.

However, it was about time he spoke about what happened. He didn't want his fans to keep worrying about him, still thinking something terrible is up when really things were no longer as bad as they seemed.

So, with that thought in mind, Mark decided to set up his recording software to record a quick vlog, just to update people on how things were.

"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier! For once, I am not actually in my bathroom recording a vlog and I guess that's because... I don't know, I didn't really see the point in sitting in the bathroom for what only may be five minutes to update you guys on how I've been." He chuckled.

"But anyway, you guys probably remember the, uh, the vlog that I posted about... A month ago. And obviously back then I wasn't in a very good place, as you could tell." Mark explained to the camera.

"Like, obviously I just had some bad shit going on for me, and I know you guys are probably wondering what was up and... I think I'm in a much better state of mind to... Sort of address it."

"So, basically, what happened I guess is that, you guys are obviously aware that I, well, had a girlfriend - Amy. And the reason I say had is because, well, we're no longer together." He admitted.

"And before you all go sharpening your pitch forks and freaking out, I can assure you that I'm okay. It's not Amy's fault that I was upset. It's just, sometimes this is the way things are and you have to move past them, continue to move forward while still trying to be the best you can possibly be."

"I'll admit that it wasn't one of my brightest moments, but I can promise you all now that I am definitely back on my feet. Back to my normal self, the stupid, idiotic Markiplier you all know me as." He giggled.

"But yeah. I really just wanted to explain things because... I know I shouldn't always bury how I feel deep down inside but... Sometimes I do just need some time to myself, before I come forward to you guys. And I hope you understand that. I don't want it to seem like I don't respect you guys, or I don't appreciate you all looking out for me, because I honestly and truly do."

"But there will be times where I'll have to rely on my own judgement, and even the help of my friends and them being there for me. Because they did definitely help cheer me up about things, so... Yeah. That's pretty much it."

"I am okay, you guys don't need to keep worrying about your markimoo, because I'm just fine." He smiled.

"Anyway, thank you guys so much for watching. And I will see YOU, in the next video... Bub-bye!"