Visiting [51]

Even a week or so later, whenever Jack thought back to that event, he found himself smiling like a huge idiot every time. It was one of the best moments, and probably one of the most romantic evenings the two had had during the entirety of their relationship. And the fact that everyone now knew the truth about them, it was like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

He was sure Felix was going to ask him about it, as you see, Jack was actually waiting at the airport for Felix to pick him up. It had been awhile since Jack had been in the UK, and he and Felix thought it would be awesome to do some videos together.

Mark, on the other hand wanted to stay in America, as he had things of his own to work on for his channel. Which was totally cool with Jack, seeing as since the event they had practically been super glued together. It felt quite nice to do other things once in awhile, to spend time with other people.

Eventually, Felix's car pulled up beside the kerb, right before Jack. When the car had fully stopped, Jack opened the car door, happily sitting in the front beside Felix, then going to put his seat belt on.

"Heyyy, you Irish bastard." Felix grinned over at him, once again starting up the car and turning the steering wheel to start pulling away. Jack smiled.

"Hey. How have ya been?" Jack wondered, looking over to the window every now and then. Felix nodded as he went to reply.

"I've been good. Just the usual, I guess." Felix said. "I heard what you and Mark did. So, you guys told everyone, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so. We thought it would be for the best. And it definitely was. Took a hell load of weight off my shoulders for sure."

"Yeah? Well, good for you. Took you long enough." Felix chuckled, keeping his eyes on the road. "And let me guess, after that you had a lot of time to kill so you... What? You guys fucked?" Felix joked, smirking over to Jack as they stopped at a red light. Jack burst out with laughter, covering his face with his hands.

"What kind of fuckin' question is that?"

"Well, it's just a question. Did you or didn't you."

"No, of course not. Not that I'd tell you." Jack said.

Felix narrowed his eyes, still smiling as he watched Jack closely as if he was trying to detect a lie. He sighed, focusing back on the road as the traffic started moving again.

"God dammit, if only we still had that lie detector, I'd tell if you were lying for sure. But, whatever. I don't believe you."

Jack slightly shook his head, still grinning at his weird friend. You'd think any normal person would be weirded out by such a question (and sure, maybe he kind of was because it's not like he'd really talk about his private life like that, even with Felix) but he was pretty used to his random personality and his strange sense of humor. He knew he meant well.

"How come Mark didn't wanna come anyway?" Felix wondered.

"Well, he's just preoccupied with his channel I guess. Besides, I don't mind. It's not like we have to be together twenty four seven, just because we're in a relationship together."

"Well, that's true. You do live under the same roof as him, which means you see a lot of him."

"Exactly... Though, I feel bad for Matt and Ryan." Jack frowned, just as they were pulling into the driveway of the office space. Felix rose a brow.

"Why? What's up with Matt and Ryan?"

"I feel like they might feel left out. Like, Mark spends too much time with me, and they edit his videos so... It probably just feels like it's becoming more of a job now, over a friendship. But I don't know, maybe I'm just paranoid."

"Damn." Felix commented, stopping the car. "Well, just hope you are, I guess."

"Yeah, because I really don't know how'd Mark would react if they decided they wanted to move out. I feel like he's not ready for it to just be me and him yet, despite... Everything else." Jack finished, clearing his throat as he undid the seatbelt and began to climb out the car. Felix shook his head a tad, still smiling and staring after Jack.

"You two totally fucked." Felix repeated, undoing his seatbelt. Jack bent down, looking at him through the open doorway.

"Sure, whatever, Felix." Jack chuckled, standing upright and slamming the door shut as Felix got out, also closing his door.

"Alright, alright, alright." Felix laughed, as he walked around the car, joining Jack at his side as they went to head up to the office.

"So, what are we gonna be doin' today?" Jack wondered as they reached Felix's office. It was at that moment, Edgar bounded into the room, happy to see both of them. Felix smiled down at him, before peering over to Jack.

"Well, Brad and Michael should be here soon so... I guess when they get here, we can record some stuff together."

"Oh, okay! Cool!" Jack replied, beaming.

"Though, you remember last time you came over, we did this?" Felix asked, looking through a drawer and pulling out a box. Jack rose his eyebrows.

"You still have that damn shock thing?"

"Uh huh." Felix smirked.

"Oh fuck... We're really gonna do that again? I'm so bad at that. You're such a fuckin' cheater though because you practiced with that damn bop it thing or whatever, just trying to get better when I didn't know fuck all about it." Jack pouted, crossing his arms.

And in that video, there was definitely a lot of shouting and swearing. Mainly from Jack, which may have not been so surprising. But that damn shocker hurt like a bitch, and he didn't really know if he felt like having to deal with sore fucking nips again.

"Come on, Jack. Take that frown off your face. It'll be fun. And we don't have to do shit until the two others get here. Unless you wanted to be kinky."

"Oh fuck off." Jack laughed, elbowing Felix in the side. "Fine, I'll fuckin' play god dammit..."