Chapter 6

"Nadira, get up from the floor!" Umaiza sped into the bathroom on her arrival, her hands pulled Nadira with so much energy, the sight of her friend, sitting on the bathroom tiled floor was infuriating enough, not to mention the way her face looked red with tears.

"Umaiza... I have been humiliated on whatsapp, here, take a look." Nadira stretched her hand so Umaiza could see what she was watching.
"That's my departmental group chat, enjoy the video."

After watching the video, Umaiza's mouth looked like it would never shut.
"Subhanallah!"
"Nadira, what happened?"

"Toyibah Ahmad happened."

Nadira broke down crying again.
"She spreads nasty rumours about me, saying I'm dating Umar, yet she's not satisfied, she provokes me and pushes my anger buttons! She's not still satisfied, she just had to expose my hair online and... And... Make me seem like a bad person online too, now do you know how many guys in my department that would have seen my cleavage! With the way I unbuttoned my shirt! I'm sure that Tasha, her accomplice posted the video immediately after leaving here, no wonder she was laughing behind us during the fight, had I know I was being videoed, I wouldn't have unbuttoned or removed my veil,  that-"

"Nadira, wow, the comments are shocking!"

"Obviously."
Nadira sniffed, using her palms to wipe her face.

"Have a look."

"I don't want to, last time I watched the video, I didn't even bother reading any comments but so many people were typing and-"

"Nadira, shut up and read! Allah loves you!"

"Huh?" Nadira gently took her phone and scrolled up to see where the comments started from.

Tasha Oladipe:

VIDEO

Click Here To See How A Angry Nadira Can Be... is she on her period? She is OVARY ACTING! LOL.

Asma K:

this video is obviously a set up, Tasha, quit being a cheap minion of Toyibah, I know what happened in the bathroom! A friend of mine was there SMH.

Yvonee J: Pointless, Nadira wouldn't do this, except there's a good reason, I'm sure that Toyibah, Tasha's friend, planned it all.

Asma K: @Yvonne *thumbs up* you know what's up!

Ogundele: Tasha, why post this? You know lately Nadira has been covering her hair and all, bathroom business shouldn't be made public! I smell a rat.

Paul: Lol! Girl drama.

Asma K: Tasha, we know you're online, reply coward

Daniella: Sorry who is Toyibah please?

Yvonne J: Some attention seeking hijab girl in CBG department.

Daniella: hmmmm.

Tunde Coker: I'm disappointed that Tasha could stoop so low, trying to tarnish the image Nadira has painted for herself.
Nadira is decent and this is definitely some kind of ladies' unsettled drama shit.

Ogundele: please let's all delete the video and act mature, so at least this doesn't go viral.

Danielle: Tell that to Miss Tasha Sly.