Chapter 20

"No, Tunde, don't accompany me to my hostel, I'll be fine."

"Nadira, I need to give you something, let's walk a bit to do some talking then I'll just see you to your hostel side not necessarily the hostel itself."

"Tunde, no, I don't need that too."

"Nad..." He was about to persuade her when the she-devil paused in their presence after making a model like turn.

"Tunny!" She chanted.

"Toyibah?" The poor guy had to confirm for the lady that stood before him looked totally different from how he saw her the last time they met.

Her lips are purple and red thanks to the double colour lipstick she applied, red boots below her white knee length body hugging dress, her hair looked straightened, a purple scarf was hanging on her neck lazily.

"Oh you're surprised? I decided to look different, you like?"
She spread out her arms then rubbed her palms on her thighs seductively.

"Arhh, I better leave." Nadira took a few steps forward but Toyibah cornered her.

"Too soon girl!"

"Toyibah please! I don't want any problems! I don't want any problems at all!''

''Let her go now!'' Tunde howled as he pushed Toyibah aside.

"Oh I'm so sorry Romeo and Juliet!" She leaned on Tunde's shoulder but he flinched.

"However I want to give yellow sun girl here a solution and not a problem okay? One minute please.''

Tunde and Nadira watched how she put up drama in her moves and speech.

''Since you both are looking like puppets I'll just talk...its high time you know your friends and enemies, i mean you already know I'm not your friend but Tunny here is such a brilliant pretender."

Next thing they know, Toyibah was clapping loudly that students passing the corridor were attracted to the three.

Tunde grimaced.

"No, Tunny why the face? Its okay if you want to pretend but next time when we have a deal, stick to it!''
She let out an evil laugh.

"What's all these? Please excuse me." Nadira was about to walk away from the scene when Toyibah acted fast.

"Hold on! Be careful of those you consider friends, before the incident that happened to you in the bathroom that day, Tunde and I were partners, so you know what that means, he and I had a deal."

Now, Tunde understood her plot but didn't have a way to defend himself, stuttering only made it worse, he was her partner but didn't know Toyibah was going to change the plans.

"Na- I actually am- no, its that i-, see i-,Nadira please i-"

"Tunde? So you and Toyibah planned the whole bathroom thing?" Her head was fuming at the moment, Toyibah wanted her to think exactly that way.

"No! I swear I knew nothing about the bathroom scheme."

"Hahahahaha I am hurt! Don't deny me Tunny! We met and planned to get her and Umar apart right?"

"Yes yes we met but not- I didn't go along with-  you did most of that- I mean you planned that scene-"

"I was the brain but you were the-"

"ENOUGH!'' Nadira hurled. "Tunde," she looked straight in his eyes. "I didn't expect less from you, I mean what is expected from a guy like you? I have just been a fool to give you room to even get close to me! Please keep scheming with Toyibah, but stay away from me for good, please!"