Chapter 8

"Now as I have said don't test me. I am by far the best fighter in the world and I am my father's daughter." Looking down at her with disgust I told her, "I told you Janine when I was done with you the only thing you would be able to do is be a blood whore again since you are now permanently on your back. Now bring on your precious Vasilissa and see if she can heal you but like I also said she can't only I can fix what I've done to you. So good luck with that." Turning to the crowd I said, "we are done for tonight once we decide whether or not to do another Q&A session you will be notified. Band and crew of THE ABANDOND it's time for the hunt."

With that said Dimitri and I as well as Chris, Eddie, Mia, Al, Baba, Yuri and Celeste got ready to hunt. Dimitri and I in the cabin the others on the bus. I put on a pair of tight black skinny jeans along with an extremely tight off the shoulders black t-shirt and some high heeled riding boots. Attaching my shoulder holsters that carried some of my stakes as well as my daggers and throwing stars all of which were made of charmed silver. Then I strapped on my double holstered gun belt and tied them to each legs. I turned to see Dimitri standing there with a stunned look on his face.

"What is it did I miss something?"

"No, no nothing like that. It's just... you look... you look so... It's just that you look so fucking sexy it's taking all my self-control to keep from stripping you down and fucking your brains out." He rushed out in one breath. "How in the hell is it possible that no matter what you do you just get sexier and sexier? Roza when we get back you better be ready for me to make love to you for hours and hours after I fuck you good, hard, deep and rough."

"I'm always ready for that Comrade. But for now it's business work now play later, ok?"

"Yes, your right. Let's go."

With this all being said and having our minds back on the task at hand we walked out of the cabin hand in hand. Once we reached the bus everyone was ready to go. Dimitri turned to me and asked, "why is it that no one ever looks as good as you, even all strapped up and ready for a fight?" Everyone laughed at him when he asked me that question.

"Because you love me." This caused him to laugh and nod in agreement. 

"Ok everyone there are twenty-five strigoi outside the wards. Once we are out there I will find out how many if any want to return if none of them want to return then so be it and we will do our jobs. If I tell you not to harm one DO NOT harm them. They are waiting in the same place as the others. When we get to the wards do as I say and everyone will get out of this safely. The ones of you that have not hunted with us before follow the lead of those that have and do exactly as they do. Alright let's go." We all walked away from the buses towards the pond paying no attention to the prying eyes.

"Comrade did you notice that we have spies?" 

"Yes love, I noticed. Do you want us to deal them?" 

"No let them watch, maybe they'll learn something. Just get Mia and Al to watch and make sure they don't cross the wards. Idiots."

"Alright love." 

Using the coms Dimitri told everyone what was going on and for Al and Mia to keep watch.

Once we reached the wards, "ok Chris your first just remember be careful of your landing this isn't like when we jump off buildings."

"Your right Roe here we have grass to land on instead of concrete." He said with a laugh. Cupping my hands together Chris ran a few steps before stepping into my hands and me flipping him over the fence and wards. He landed well then jumped up ready to fight.

Each of my original team followed suit even my father who had to be careful because he was carrying the portable ice chest with the blood in it. So just to make sure that he landed properly I placed a cloud of darkness underneath his feet.