Chapter 17

Which caused him to whimper, "Roza, I love you dearly and you already drive me mad with lust just by existing. But what you are really trying to say is that you want to tease me. Isn't that what you really mean baby?"

I pull his earlobe into my mouth and suck on it for a minute good thing he was already sitting on a stool. Before saying, "of course it is baby." Then I placed hot wet open mouth kisses along his neck before I ask, "do I not look good?"

"Roza, you know very well that you are devastatingly drop dead gorgeous. But why must you tease me? I have enough trouble holding on to the tiny tiny shards of my self-control around you as it is. Then you purposefully go without any panties. Are seriously trying to officially drive me totally and completely insane my love?" He asked as both his hands caressed my ass.

I winked at him and said, "just a little."

"Well it's working believe me. Do you at least have on a bra?"

"What would you do if I said no?" I asked in a teasing voice.

He whimpered, "I would have to beat my head against the wall to knock myself unconscious. So that I don't drag you back to that bed and fuck you so hard you really couldn't walk for a month."

"Oh what a shame, I guess I should have gone without then." I laughed at the look of utter relief on his beautiful face.

"There will be no hunting tonight, tonight there will be only fucking. Do you hear me Roza? No sweet gentle love making tonight just hard, rough, deep and longgg fucking." He growled lustfully.

"Yayyy." I jumped for joy and he watched as my boobs bounced uncontrollably. As he watched me I watched him lick his lips, gulp repeatedly and squirm.

Once again I placed my arms around his neck. Stepping to where I was straddle one of his legs I rocked my core against his leg causing him to again whimper. "When I'm on stage tonight I want you to imagine every way possible to make me come Comrade. Use that imagination of yours well tonight come up with new ways for us to enjoy the night. Things we haven't done, things you've always wanted to, things you've always wanted to do to me. Can you do that Comrade?"

Again I watched him as he was unable to speak, "uh huh." He nodded.

"Good, and don't forget to watch me all night. I want you to watch how my ass moves in my jeans without any panties on." I told him while bringing one of his hands back to my ass. "Watch how my boobs bounce as I dance," bringing his other hand up inside my shirt to cup my breast. "Watch as I imagine you touching me." Take his hand from my ass and bringing it to my core. "Can you do that for me Comrade?" I whispered huskily.

I watched him nod his head eyes hooded with lust barely able to speak through his lusty haze. "Ye... yes Roza."

I patted his already throbbing cock through his jeans and said, "good boy." Then grabbed him by the hand turned and walked to the bus putting on my shoes on the way out the door.

First thing when we got on the bus Ivan asked Dimitri, "what's wrong Dimka?"

Only poor Dimitri was still in his haze so he couldn't say anything. So he just shook his head trying to clear the fog of lust he was still in. While I tried not to laugh at him.

"Roe what's wrong with Dimitri?" Mia asked.

I grinned at her and whispered, "he's learning that it's hard to be teased by Roe Mazur."

She started laughing, "how is he learning that exactly?"

We were still whispering, "I showed him that I'm not wearing any panties tonight. Needless to say he's still in a fog."