Chapter 23:ANDREW'S CARE

Andrew's POV

Careful, next time... What if I'm not there! Baka kung mapano ka..

I said, kanina sa practice... Nung bubuhatin na si Tracey, namali yung hawak kaya nahulog sya buti nalang nasalo ko... Baka pag di ko nasalo yun lagot pa ko nito Kay Tita dahil di ko nasalo ang p--si Tracey.. Y-yun!!

T-thanks Andrew! - she said...

Welcome, but next time huh! - I remind her.

Yeah! Thanks again, you know what you reminds me about my cousin... Andrew! You have a same name huh! But anyway he has an attitude like yours!... Very like yours... - she said..

R-really! T-thanks... - I said..

Letse, sa lahat! Bat ngayon pa!

Does Andrew is a great cousin to you? - I asked from nowhere! But please.. Answer it!

He does! Actually he's my favorite cousin! Because you know on the first and I don't have big brother... So sya ang tumatayong kuya ko... I miss him so much, I do! I'm 17 years old and 10 years passed.. That I didn't saw him! They fly back in New York after my birthday celebration... They left and from now! Never ko pa syang nakita.. I really do missed him so much.. - sabi nya ng pag ka haba haba...

Ng dahil sa sinabi nya, mapapaamin ako ng wala sa oras!

You know me in the name of Andrew Lee Armor, enemy of Miggy Santiago.... I know you hate me because you think I love Tracey and I want her to be mine... But the truth is!

My true name is Tristan Andrew Perez, son of Manuel Perez the brother of Mark Perez dad of Tracey... So Tracey is my cousin.... She didn't recognize me because its been a long years since the last that we saw each other....

So...that's the truth... That's why I worried about her so much and I don't want her to be in pain...

I love my cousin damn much!

Hey! What happen? - she asked

No-nothing! Your cousin loves you so much huh! - I said

He is! Thanks for this happy moments Andrew.. - she said

Its nothing, and welcome! - I said..

I want to go out here can you please help me here? - she said.

You really fine na? - I asked her, I don't want to hurt her..

I am, please! - she plead so I helped her and we go outside....

So quiet and wag nyong pagkalat ah! Ang torpe kasi ng bida'ng lalaki ri'to eh! Papaamin ko muna yun bago ko ireveal ang totoo...