2:14

Crade's Point of View

I hugged her and whispered, " ...everything you will know are nothing but the truth."

(Flashback)

(This was the time na nagpunta si Demonise sa Citadel at napatay na niya ang leader/founder ng Dark Emperors na pumatay sa tito/Dad niya.)

4 years ago.

I was at the veranda, looking intently at the crowd when something or someone rather, caught my attention. It was the woman everyone adores. The Queen.

"A penny for your thoughts my King?" Sumulpot ang aking kanang kamay. It's Landon. Landon Zackarias a.k.a. Arrow. One of the fastest Assassin in Citadel.

"She's here." Pauna ko.

"Maybe something came up. Alam mo naman ang reyna natin, masyadong mailap. Dadating lang kapag may mahalagang dadalo sa ball dito." Sagot nito.

Yeah, he's right. That's why I find her interesting. She's the Queen, she should tell that to everyone. Proclaim herself as the highest even with her mask. But no, hindi siya tulad ng iba. She's proclaiming herself as the Queen just by standing in the crowd.

She's Vlamour. The Queen of Citadel. The Highest Underground Association of Assasins.

My pair. My other half. My Queen.

"Hanggang kailan mo ba siya pagtataguan?" Tanong ni Arrow.

"Hanggang sa makahanap ako ng tamang panahon para magpakita sa aking reyna."

She's my Queen. She's mine. I will make sure I will have her no matter what.

I should be his only King. I will show up when the right time comes. Wait for me, my Queen.

***

I hardly gripped on the arm chair when the news came. She exterminated the Founder of Dark Emperors. Binura niya ng walang kahirap-hirap sa mundo ng mga hangal ang isa sa pinakahangal na tao sa buong mundo. Dahil siya ang founder, mawawala na ang buong organisasyon. Dark Emperors is a big catch. Kaya siguradong sisiklab ang gulo at mababago ang ilan sa mga kalakaran dahil sa nangyari. Hindi maaaring wala akong gawin.

Calling comodo...

Comodo is one of the founder's highest subordinate.

"Hello comodo?"

"King..."

"Tell your allies not to harm the Queen or you'll know what will happen to all your transactions. I bet you don't like that."

"Y-yes King Sil--"

Maybe I'm not on your side to protect you but I will make sure I'll protect you from afar.

"Bakit ba ayaw mong magpakita sakanya?" Dumating si Arrow with his famous pocker face.

"It's not yet the right time."

*****

(This was the time noong umalis siya because of the rumors about her regarding the edited pictures of her and an old man.)

It's early in the morning at malapit na akong umalis pauwi ng Italy. Nadaanan namin ang isang University. Ang isa sa pinakamisteryong University. Ang Vizuelle University. It is one of the largest and widest lair of gangsters.