3:16

"Gising ka na pala," I heard Dior. Nasa isang kwarto kami at naka-IV ako. Puting ceiling. They have guts to put me in a hospital because I lost consciousness yet we can't even with bullets and deep wounds?

The Irony sits with us, I'm impressed.

Umupo ako mula sa pagkakahiga. Napatingin ako sa kamay kong may nakakabit na tubo na dinadaluyan ng dextrose. Is this how they feel? Normal people who only lives to survive natural diseases? And then there's us, who lives but our feet is burried halfly to the ground. Tomorrow is not promised.

I caressed my hand. "What are you thinking?" I heard Dior.

I sighed. A heavy one. "What does it take to have a normal life in our world? Would it be different if.. she kidnapped a different boy, and not Blaze? or if.. Blaze isn't my bestfriend?" I carefully removed the IV connected in my hand. This is ridiculous.

"Your mother is a scientist. She would do everything to complete and achieve her desired outcome, you and your bestfriend were just unlucky her program weights more than you being her child."

Right. She used me too. I am less than a science shit. Maybe, I'm just her daughter after all. Just.

Humiga ako at ipinatong ang kamay ko sa ulo ko saka ako pumikit.

I just have to do the right thing now.

(4 weeks Later)

"It's a good day to taste blood and break bones! How about a mesmerizing agony and sweet-sweet sound of mercy? —-"

I roamed my eye in the place. Mas kaunti ang tao ngayon. Marahil dahil walang masyadong matunog na laban ng mga matataas ang ranggo.

Mabuti at nasiguro kong hindi dadalo sina Blaze sa Annual Ball. Ayokong pumalpak ang plano. Ayokong sirain lahat ng pinaghirapan ko. Tatlong oras ang ginugol ko bago ko matrack ang ang Potentials na kasalukuyang natutulog ng mga oras na iyon. Ayon naman sa signal na nakuha ko kay Hiro at Blaze, parehas nasa Boy's restroom. Trinatrack narin nila ang pwedeng pinuntahan ko. Ayon sa tracker na nakalagay sa water bottle na palaging ginagamit ni Hiro, nasa tamang lugar pa naman sila.

"Let's also give a round of bloody applause to the Alpha Commander!" I looked at the face that came out of the center door. I cannot believe there will be a time i have to wait for my enemy to stand up to put bullets on her, and i could never imagine that my own han will  be the end of my own mother.

"Welcome to the Annual Ball! I pronounce the time to start——NOW!"

In the isle are two pair of cauldron. The flag bearer holds the insignia of Marasmus V. They must be one of the few allowed to form group despite being new members. Parehas short range. I heard the deal is not just about the rank. The motive is also clear, they want to kill the group Leader of Marasmus V. I heard they need the head for a bigger sac of money. But then, i doubt they can kill the Leader.

Bakit ba nandito yan? Akala ko ba nasa Canada at may hawak ng pinakamalaking street Gang?

Tyler Mcgiffri, the one and the only Archnemesis of Blaze.

Sinimulan agad ng kalaban puntiryahin ang vital parts niya pero iwas lang ito ng iwas at sangga ng sangga. Then he blowed unexpectedly kaya ngayon nahihirapan nang huminga ang kalaban. Pinuntirya nito ang chest at airway. Mamamatay lang ang kalaban. Are you kidding me? He started small again? His mind and his tricks. That's why he's called The Joker. He aint for any good shit. Sinumang maitapat sakanya ay kaya niyang pag-aralan.

"Do you know the player?" Dior asked. We're both wearing masks. I was about to answer him when the crowd cheered loudly.

As expected, tapos na ang laban.