1:2

Demonise Vizuelle's Point of View

Monday it is.

The mellow ambiance in my room kept me hollowed in my thoughts. Hindi ko man maamin, but I know I am scared what's beyond the walls of our home. Mas takot pa akong mamuhay ng normal kaysa makipaghabulan kay kamatayan. The thought of 'normality' scares me. Everything will be new. I don't know how to start. I hate mondays but this is the worst.

My attention was diverted to my phone when it vibrated as a notification popped up in the screen.

From: Unknown Number

Remember what I told you. No messing around. Take care of the University and play.

Play? I smiled when a thought popped up in my mind.

In a game, the more you act weaker the more the other player underestimate you. Human instinct usually believe everything they see.

If that's the case, I guess I know what I'll do.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and erased all my makeup. Put on some blush on and balm. I look.. different. I quickly changed my outfit and rolled a Black above the knee dress with a small ribbon. I wore it with heels. My phone vibrated due to the alarm I set.

That's two hours before the first period which starts at 10 AM because the teacher cancelled the class due to the emergency meeting held because of me. They need to know but the students don't need to.

Who would have thought? A girl looking like this is somebody else.

Suddenly I remembered Angelo when I glimpsed on our backyard basketball court which Angelo and I really loved to hang out to before.

Actually yeah, why don't I just go play basketball? May court naman sa University. I will take that as an opportunity to inspect the school too.

The court and the gymnasium is well equipped and ventilated. The benches are clean too. Good thing I immediately found where the balls are. Kumuha ako dito and pumunta sa malapit sa half ng court at walang lingon-lingon kong ini-shoot ang bola. Tantiyado ko ang paghagis ko. Hindi ako maaaring magkamali.

Pasok! Walang kupas.

Pagkatapos ay inulit ko pa ng ilang beses hanggang nagsawa ako at pumunta sa room ko at dun natulog tutal maaga pa naman. The students did not seem to notice me or probably because konti palang ang mga students. The classrooms are quite wide but they looked comfortable. Section A is what they call the angels of the batch. I'd rather not expect anything.

Disappointments comes from expectations.

--------

Kast Dane Sandoval's Point of View

First day really sucks at napaaga ang gising ko dahil sa pagkakalaglag ko sa kama ko. Gago kasi ni Sam. Parehas sila ni Kurt na hindi namamalayan kung saan-saan nakakatulog pag lasing. Natulog ba naman sa kwarto ko matapos maglasing.

Naglakad-lakad ako at nakarating sa Basketball court, nang nakarinig ng bolang tumatalbog kaya tumakbo ako para sana hamunin sa one on one pero nagulat ako sa nakita ko, isang babaeng naka black na above the knee. Hindi ko pa nakikita ang mukha niya. Nevertheless, the skill itself made her interesting to me. I seldom meet women that are actually interested in what is believed to be sports dominated by men. I'm talking about Basketball.

She's damn good.

Walang mintis ang mga tira niya. Ayoko mang aminin pero maski ako ay hindi kayang hindi magmintis sa ganon kalayong pwesto. It's not luck that makes her do it without having mistakes. Bihasa siya. She's calculating her force and goddamnit hindi ko maalis ang tingin ko sa kanya. She's an expert at the thing I cannot live without. Which made me very interested to her at an instant.

My eyes are betraying me. Hindi ko magawang macontrol ang mga mata ko. It's fucking locked up on her.

Umalis na siya at desparadong napahinga ako ng malalim. This is so gay Kast. So gay.

Hindi ko man lang nakita ang mukha niya.

Napansin ko ang bolang tumalbog malapit sa akin. Bola to ng University. Huminga ako ng malalim at pinulot ang bola. Hinawakan niya to. Hinawakan niya to. Shit!

Sinubukan ko ang pagshoot niya. Pero hindi ko nagawa.

I am going to find that girl.