Chapter 33

Shawn^
Previously

''Honestly I didn't think you'd make it it the front door'' she shrugged putting her sandwich down and staring down the barrel of my gun.

"Shoot me"

Sami's POV

I held the gun steady at her forehead glaring at the smirk that was set on her lips. "Your supposed to be ruthless. The dark assassin who's killed hundreds and still sleeps soundly at night but here you are contemplating if your going to shoot me or not" she gloated and I laughed.

"Your right I have killed hundreds and sleep like a kitten and I'm not thinking about not killing you I thinking of how I want to do it" I smirked walking around the kitchen island the gun still pointing at her.

I came up behind her my lips close to her ear. "I'm going to make you bleed sweetheart and your going to wish I put a bullet through head" I taunted slipping my gun into my waist band.

"Now please lead the way where ever you would feel comfortable" I smiled moving away from her. She glared moving away and walked out to the backyard her eyes flickering to the shed around a hundred yards away that held weapons and sat next to the small pond.

She looked at me once more taking off quickly for the shed and I sighed pulling my gun and pulling a bullet through the back of her knee making her scream and fall.

"You know Pairs" I taunted walking towards her crawling form slowly, "I'm not even completely sure about how your hatred for me started" I called walking up next the her and kicking over. "You broke my brothers heart! Not to mention your the reason Austin broke up with me" she glared and I laughed. "We were 13 if he meant that much to you than you really are the crazy bitch I thought you were"

"You killed my parents I saw you kill my mom and I know you killed my dad too" she growled and I smirked. "That's right you were closer to your dad. Daddy's little angel. But I'm sorry to tell you sweetheart I didn't kill you Dad. Austin did" I smiled and her eyes widened.

"Now get up bitch and fight for your life" I ordered smiling as she pulled herself up. I took my gun out again throwing it away from us. "Now I'm in a good mood so" I held my arms open "take a shot your only going to get one so make it good".

She glared spin kicking her foot making contact with my cheek. I stumbled slightly spitting blood from my mouth and nodding. "That was a good one" I nodded she moved quickly to swipe my legs and took off again for the shed her run more of a limp.

I growled hoisting myself up running after her yanking her away as she fumbled with the locks on the door. "How dumb are you?" I asked and she glared charging at me mocking me into the pond.

I held my breath as we surprisingly fell far into the pond. I swam up to the surface gasping for air. Why the hell is this so deep so fast. I turned looking for Paris a surprised gasp leaving my mouth as I was dragged down into the water.

I kicked down my foot making contact with Paris face and swam back up to the top. She surfaced as well gasping for air the water around us bloody from the bullet hole.

I yanked her underwater holding her down as she struggled to resurface. I pulled her up barely letting her breath before drowning her again. When I felt her struggle slow I ya led her up again and she was pleading with me.

"Please wait wait!" She yelled and I stopped holding my hand around her neck. "He's alive!!! Kian he's alive!" She spoke and I froze before my eyes squinted.

"What the hell so you mean" I growled out and she sighed in relief that I listened. "The head it was fake he's still in the basement" she painted and I growled pulling the both of us out of the water.